This picture broke my heart

v6SBzR8.jpg
Does anyone actually believe this shit?

..that you really shouldn't require praise for empathy?

this is where you've lost me.

my point is you're whining about partisan bullshit when no one else is. keep that shit for TWR.

Does anyone actually believe this shit?

I do, I always carry a bible with me. it really comes in handy especially after taking a shit. I tear out a page & wipe away my sins. cleanliness is next to godliness.

View attachment 717553
I’m more guilty than anyone when it comes to taking things for granted, I need to change and start helping people more.
I’m not trying to lecture, I guess I just needed to vent

These fake social media pictures mean nothing. Is this what accounts for journalism these days? Hacks can't even write a moving story.

Here is your fact check fyi:
http://newsmobile.in/articles/2019/...ess-his-hunger-in-syria-heres-the-fact-check/

https://mashable.com/2015/12/16/best-photos-of-2015/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

Photo is from 2015. Father is crying beside his son during a protest. This has to do with immigration, not hunger.

Last edited:
Fucking millennial kids are spoiled. Give him a red Lexus and he'd probably bitch that he wanted a blue one.

What's even more distressing is that this type of thing happens in our local schools everyday, but we never know because children will suffer in silence.

My brother is an elementary school teacher, and when he told me the number of students that come to school without having eaten (often with no lunch), I felt sick to my stomach. Teachers will often have a stash of granola bars, juices etc. to give to kids they know are in need, but trying to do so in a way that doesn't draw attention to them by their classmates. I really wish we had a breakfast program in my region - I would gladly pay more property taxes if it meant that kids don't have to go to school hungry.

Food insecurity is heartbreaking, but doubly so when it happens to our most vulnerable groups (children and the elderly). I have no idea how we are supposed to address it though - either in our own cities or globally. I vote for one less billion dollar war plane, and more equitable access to food in our communities.

P.S: When I used to be traveling in the North for work, I would literally see people pick food out of the landfill. This was in Northern Ontario on an aboriginal reserve, less than 400km from one of the wealthiest cities in the world (Toronto). Our systems are broken.

To me it looks like the guy offered his half eaten pita in exchange for some sort of sex, but then upon being rejected by the young man he burst into tears.

I wouldnt mind being ecstatic over receiving a piece of bread. Instead I get annoyed when they accidentally put sugar into my on the go coffee. Westerners that can afford to pay rent are spoiled fucking bitches by and large, and mostly unaware or disregarding of such a reality.

as much as we will roast you for being a sissy, we all know your right

you lil bitch

That’s putting a band-aid on the problem, that’s like if someone gave you a calculator and people expecting you to be smart
most medicine is temporary too, so hes getting exactly what he asked for. he didnt ask for a cure for hunger, just medicine, the bread is the medicine. the doctor is crying because he's so happy to be able to give the kid what he wanted, both are satisfied, beautiful ending.

LiKe iF yOu crii eVeRyTiMe!

Sorry, OP but Facebook has ruined pics like this for me and others.

View attachment 717553
I’m more guilty than anyone when it comes to taking things for granted, I need to change and start helping people more.
I’m not trying to lecture, I guess I just needed to vent
I sponsor a couple of kids through Compassion International. I love getting letters from those guys and it’s a great opportunity to teach my own son about the needs of others and the responsibility we have to help where we can.

Actually, the kid asked the doctor if he could give him a pill that wouldn't make him a bald manlet like his dad

If there were less people on the planet, we would have fewer issues like this.

Back