This is how Justin would do Khabib

This cheater doesn't even deserve a ranked opponent, let alone a title shot. He eyepoked his way to victory tonight, he headbutted MJ, he poked Dustin in his eyes twice and geriatric Eddie taught him a lesson. He's a bum, a cheater and will never, ever be a champion.

5 rounds and couldn't once even wobble Barbara. Gaethje, a real wrestler, just murked him

Idk.

He's got the NCAA wrestling background, but whether he can stop Khabibs TD's is a huge question mark.

He doesn't need to stop all of them, he needs to get up. If Al could get up, Gaethje can get up. And Gaethje is going to put a lot more pressure on Khabib than Al did.

Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..
Styles make fights dude and using gaethje’s record doesnt prove anything

He’s Al but better. Better wrestling, better kicking, better boxing.

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.

It could be Khabib fans trying to deflect from a potential Khabib/Gaethje matchup because they know Gaethje is the worst matchup for Khabib in the division.

Used to be a Khabib fan but ever since he's been on a promo tour for Kadyrov and his disgusting archaic ideals all over his social media, I sure hope someone like Gaethje will put a stop to his popularity soon. I'd still prefer Tony to do it though, preferably with a submission on the ground. You just know Khabib holds a grudge against this man after all the words they've exchanged over the last few years, it would hurt him so much more. It's still nice to have Gaethje as a dangerous prospect though, can't take anything away from how spectacular and deadly this guy is in the cage. I think he improved incredibly quickly following his losses to Alvarez and Poirier. Maybe he hasn't that short of a longevity in the cage as I feared he would.

Are you bums serious lol

There is no one at 155 or under that can beat Khabib!

#KHABIBBLESS

giphy.gif

The leg kicks, the vicious strikes, the heart. But let us not forget: Justin is a phenomenal wrestler. All American. He refuses to use his wrestling offensively (I can understand why) but defensively, when Khabib forces the issue? I think this is the hardest matchup out there for Khabib, harder than Tony.

Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..
Lmao I have to agree with you for once

Lol this guy leaves himself completely open with those telegraphed leg kicks he throws.

Which is why he gets ROCKED in every fight or even taken down by inferior wrestlers.

Not to mention he’s BARELY over .500 in the UFC

<36>

giphy.gif

InbornBoringFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

ImmaterialSatisfiedGoose-size_restricted.gif
Ok number one JG fucked up DP too. He was ultra close to finishing that fight. And second K1 Khabib is no DP....

Khabib may be the better fighter but it doesnt mean JG isn't a horrible matchup for him, compared to everyone else

Yeah Justin is fighting top 10 LW talent, and title contenders as a Main Eventer in his first 5 fights. Khabib hasnt.

To add to this, we haven't seen Khabib fight Alvarez or Poirier either. Gaethje's win over Michael Johnson was as impressive as Khabib's, which is what got him in the title picture.

Back