This is how Justin would do Khabib

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.

come on bro.

...that would not be a fight on the feet for leg kicks to even take place.

He has the wrestling to make it interesting that's for sure.

I agree he is definitely a TOUGH fight for khabib.

I actually agree. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he statistically has the best TDD in that division, right? I believe he's never been taken down. Khabib has yet to fight someone known for having great TDD.

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.
Every card

It was Mas X Conor last week

Porier X Max coming up so you know what that means...

Runs MMA
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Khabib is the smartest fighter in the game, he wouldnt just stand and brawl like an idiot. Gaethje isnt a hard puzzle to solve for Khabib..

Idk.

He's got the NCAA wrestling background, but whether he can stop Khabibs TD's is a huge question mark.

I agree. I have been saying this for a while, Gaethje matches up perfectly to beat Khabib.

I think Gaethje is made to beat him. The guy never gets taken down, has a wrestling pedigree if he does, and has no interest in fighting on the ground.

Last edited:
Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..

Why do some people add the word stiff after KO? I notice there’s a thread that says the exact same thing.

Lol this guy leaves himself completely open with those telegraphed leg kicks he throws.

Which is why he gets ROCKED in every fight or even taken down by inferior wrestlers.

Not to mention he’s BARELY over .500 in the UFC

<36>

giphy.gif

InbornBoringFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

ImmaterialSatisfiedGoose-size_restricted.gif

Gaethje is khabib’s toughest matchup in the division imo. I’m not saying gaethje is the best 155er but it’s such an interesting matchup. All American wrestler, cardio for days, maniac. I hate Ali but pull your damn strings. It’s a win/win for him

Would be an awesome fight but Ali, who manages both, is going to try and convince Justin to take other fights instead of look for a title shot. Instead he'll waste his time fighting guys like Cowboy or whatever "for the fans." Because Khabib is a more important client for Ali than Justin.

Ali is a Machiavellian genius.

I actually agree. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he statistically has the best TDD in that division, right? I believe he's never been taken down. Khabib has yet to fight someone known for having great TDD.
He fought Tibau

Idk.

He's got the NCAA wrestling background, but whether he can stop Khabibs TD's is a huge question mark.

conor stopped his takedowns
a one legged real estate agent who fought him on a day's notice stopped his takedowns
D2tAAPEWwAEN6Ax.jpg

Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..
Yeah Justin is fighting top 10 LW talent, and title contenders as a Main Eventer in his first 5 fights. Khabib hasnt.

Back