This is how Justin would do Khabib

I want the best man on the night to win if that fight ever comes to fruition. I can't find myself hating on any of these studs at LW.
I agree in principle. Maybe my perspective is a bit clouded. Khabib has come across as just whiny and lactative (is that a word?) since he got the title so I might be a bit biased.

I get what you're saying, but Khabib is def not the smartest fighter in the game. He is the best top game fighter ever but he is not the smartest fighter ever.
Khabib is the smartest fighter ever.

Gaethje is a Division I wrestler. Al is a BJJ Purple belt.
This is mma. There's division 1 All Americans getting mauled by division 2 and division 3 guys and Olympians getting out wrestled by high school wrestlers. Gaethje hasn't shown any great wrestling ability in his mma fights.

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.

He definitely runs your mind... its pathetic, really.

Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..
They’ve both beaten Johnson and Barboza, maybe Khabib loses to Eddie and Poirer we don’t know

Khabib hasn't fought top 10 LW talent ? Complete fallacy. 5-6 of Khabib's opponent's in the UFC, were top 10 when he fought them..
Not in his first 5 fights, he wasnt.

You obviously do not understand the term. He does that because that is all he knows and he does it so well.
no, its not as simple as youre making it out to be. Who has a better fight IQ, in your opinion?

Gaethje would give Khabib a good fight for sure.

Division 1 wrestling with insane toughness,low kicks and big power.

Khabib would still be the favorite but Justin would give him a good fight and could def win if Khaib doesnt eat his Wheaties that day.

He has the wrestling to make it interesting that's for sure.
I don't believe you. wrestling he hasn't used at all in ufc career, he got taken down by Poirier but I have Poirier up there in terms of skill but his wrestling is his weak spot and he still took down Gaethje.

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.
I clicked on the UFC forum shortly after the fight and what thread was on top? One about Conor’s rape allegations, this place is ridiculous.

To add to this, we haven't seen Khabib fight Alvarez or Poirier either. Gaethje's win over Michael Johnson was as impressive as Khabib's, which is what got him in the title picture.
Gaethje went to war with Johnson. Khabib absolutely dominated him..
So no, Gaethje's performance wasn't as impressive.

This happens after every event... Sherdog gonna Sherdog.
A guy wins by KO and he is the man to dethrone the champ...
Khabib would do the same thing he always does... Take Gaethje's soul...
Khabib is on another level with his grappling than anyone at LW... period.
Going right at Khabib would be the worst strategy, and that is what Gaethje loves to do.

I love Justin but it would be a round 1 sub for Kabob.

Khabibs biggest test. More than Tony
I agree. Most people don't see it, but Justin is very difficult to take down and contain. I know that if the fight were to stay standing for an extended period of time, justin would finish him. and it's not the same as conor, conor has to fear the takedown, justin doesn't,

Why is everyone saying Khabib hasn't fought good wrestlers before? Trujillo was a 4 time all american and got taken down like 20 times, Kamal Shalorus finished 8th in his olympic qualifier and beat hellboy at adcc, RDA is a good wrestler and a bjj blackbelt. Khabib is also from Dagestan and it's not like wrestling is some fringe sport there. You guys are just hoping upon hope there is someone who can stop him, but even if Gaetje could, he's 3-2 and is unlikely to go near a title shot.

Predictable thread is predictable.
Everyone beats Khabib in the eyes of some..
The fact is Gaethje is 3-2 in the UFC, while Khabib is 11-0. There's a reason for that..
i think it's important to note, that in gaethjes losses he lost to better brawlers, that's pretty much how you have to beat him because that the fight he forces. Styles makes matchups. I don't think Khabib could win a 25 minute brawl with gaethje. I also don't think he can contain him on the ground.

Back