This is how Justin would do Khabib

Hard fight for Khabib but I think he could take at least 3/5 or maybe a late sub.

The LW division is hot hot hot. Need a whole supercard of only LW fights.

I hope so.

I always have this awful curse. The thing I want is always the thing that never happens.

And I want Justin to beat the ever-loving-shit out of kabab and shut him and his fucking family up for goood.

I actually agree. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he statistically has the best TDD in that division, right? I believe he's never been taken down. Khabib has yet to fight someone known for having great TDD.
You're wrong. Alvarez and Michael Johnson have both taken him down. Poirier might have too, and so have some guys in WSOF. MMA wrestling and having wrestling credentials are two different things.

Edsons chin is not comparable to Khabibs.

Khabib is the smartest fighter in the game, he wouldnt just stand and brawl like an idiot. Gaethje isnt a hard puzzle to solve for Khabib..

I get what you're saying, but Khabib is def not the smartest fighter in the game. He is the best top game fighter ever but he is not the smartest fighter ever.

Funny how the champion of LW right now is Khabib, and more people made threads about how he'd beat Conor rather than a potential fight with the champ.

Conor runs sherdog confirmed.

Or people know that Gaethje doesn't stand a chance against Khabib and want too see Conrad lose again ;)

#KHABIBBLESS

I think it'd be a fun fight, but his offenese wouldn't be as constant I don't think as khabib would likely be dictating the clinch positioning with justin spending energy to break free and throw. But he still definitely has the capabilities to bring something in the cage that Khabib has never faced before. Very few guys are wired like justin where they're 100% ok with getting KO'd knowing his style is dangerous but dosen't care cause he thinks he can put the other guy out before it happens.

I still think the shot will likely go to the winner of Holloway vs Poirier. But if the winner of that ends up on the shelf for a long period of time from fight damage, Justin would be a great guy to slide in that slot if Tony is still out figuring out his life.

I get what you're saying, but Khabib is def not the smartest fighter in the game. He is the best top game fighter ever but he is not the smartest fighter ever.
The fact that EVERYONE knows what Khabib wants to do and yet he still goes out and does it is a testament to his high fight IQ.

Gaethje won't be scared shitless and pleading for his life like Conor.

The fact that EVERYONE knows what Khabib wants to do and yet he still goes out and does it is a testament to his high fight IQ.

You obviously do not understand the term. He does that because that is all he knows and he does it so well.

Yeah Justin is fighting top 10 LW talent, and title contenders as a Main Eventer in his first 5 fights. Khabib hasnt.
Khabib hasn't fought top 10 LW talent ? Complete fallacy. 5-6 of Khabib's opponent's in the UFC, were top 10 when he fought them..

I hope so.

I always have this awful curse. The thing I want is always the thing that never happens.

And I want Justin to beat the ever-loving-shit out of kabab and shut him and his fucking family up for goood.

I want the best man on the night to win if that fight ever comes to fruition. I can't find myself hating on any of these studs at LW.

Would be an awesome fight but Ali, who manages both, is going to try and convince Justin to take other fights instead of look for a title shot. Instead he'll waste his time fighting guys like Cowboy or whatever "for the fans." Because Khabib is a more important client for Ali than Justin.

Ali is a Machiavellian genius.

Allah loves knockouts. No divine protection for Khabib in this match up. Alhamdulillah.

Thread should be renamed to low IQ noobs slobber over this week's fighter of the week.

Back