Things You Did As A Kid, That You Still Do

Once in a while I'll get my Gameboy Color out and binge-play Pok

Every now and then I will drink one of these.

boy-finds-worm-in-capri-sun-pouch__oPt.jpg

I dont know, eat certain candy I guess.... I was a shy and introverted kid and as an adult I changed a lot so I cant remember anything I used to do as a kid that I still do today... meditate and think by myself I used to do a lot and as an adult I made a living out of my creativity so I guess I still do that very often

I still take a bath, usually once or twice a month. I also started collecting and playing with army men again. As well I still ride a bicycle and do it because its good exercise and I like riding mine on a nice warm sunny day on the bike path here. I also still most of the time go to bed listening to music with my headphones on

too many things.

Video games of course, stupid physical tricks for no reason like trying to run up the walls, still don't like touching most foods with my hands, LEGO's, I tuck my pajamas into my socks.

I don't think much has changed except I switched school for a job and my mom for a wife.

Still play my NES. I watch a ton of cartoons still, and a lot of the old ones I used to watch are on Hulu, so even more now than ever.

and like others have said....Jerk off.

Stack paper, ride on 24 inch chrome, get bitches.

I still draw a penis in the fog of any car I walk past on a cold morning...

Still shadowbox when I'm alone and end up kicking/punching random shit by mistake.

I still drink coffee

My friends and I still often have dirt clod fights

-fap
-read comic books
-counting with my fingers
-video games (told myself I'd stop playing once I started college, guess it didn't happen)

Back