Things You Did As A Kid, That You Still Do

ECW? Like wrestling? If so Joey Styles is my frat brother.

joey.jpg

One of the classiest color commentators ever. First to do the job by himself on a wrestling PPV.

Wrestling. Haven't missed a raw since early 96

I still watch are you afraid of the dark and boy meets world on the regular

listen to boyz II men daily

watch Law and Order, either on Sundance, TNT, or WE. not that SVU bullshit either, get that rapey stuff outta here. the original playas, McCoy GOAT

I still get giddy at back to school time. I still skip down the street when I'm excited. I still talk to my mom every day.

I still get giddy at back to school time. I still skip down the street when I'm excited. I still talk to my mom every day.

I always dreaded back to school time. If you mean just the general notifications there are at the end of summer vacation/start of school. Feeling has subsided, but still not really fond of seeing it.

Watch cartoons, read comics, play video games.

Last edited:
I still collect sports cards.

I was standing in line at the supermarket last week and there was this woman who gave off this weird spaced out vibe. And she was standing behind me. So I catch her gaze and a weird posture in the corner of my eye, so I look back. Had her finger almost full up her nose. Took her a few seconds to realise I saw her festivity. Then she removed her digit with the rush of a sloth.

Picking your nose is for children. Wait until you're outside by yourself and shoot a snot rocket. Push shut the other nostril and blow your snotty nostril empty.

I used to do drugs.

I still do, but I used to, too

I'm a fully grown adult male and I still sleep with the same Union Jack pillows and bedding I did as a child. Not intentional, it's just my mum bought me such high-quality bedding that it's lasted me decades, in various sleeping locales and situations.

Have any of you kept up or otherwise carried old habits?

I'm 31 years old and still use my dinosaur pillowcases. My 3 year old gets to use the plain colored ones

Picking your nose is for children. Wait until you're outside by yourself and shoot a snot rocket. Push shut the other nostril and blow your snotty nostril empty.

Blowing your nose too much or too hard is bad for it and you can't clean it as well as with your finger. Or least I can't. I pick it when there's no one around and I wash my hands.

I sometimes poop my pants. Not nearly as often as before. I should be more careful with my farts nowadays

Back