Things You Did As A Kid, That You Still Do

I sometimes poop my pants. Not nearly as often as before. I should be more careful with my farts nowadays

Having less objects in your hole would have prevented that. :)

I'm a fully grown adult male and I still sleep with the same Union Jack pillows and bedding I did as a child. Not intentional, it's just my mum bought me such high-quality bedding that it's lasted me decades, in various sleeping locales and situations.

Have any of you kept up or otherwise carried old habits?

I still masturbate.

Pick my nose.
Play videogames more than I should
Rage during things competitive

Tabletop wargames, been playing since '88 and don't intend to stop.

Exercise.

wtf.gif

Are they worth anything these days?

You buy the whole sets?

I knew a guy that would buy full sets back in the 80s.

I collect vintage HOFers.

I also have a ton of the newer autographed cards. My main that I get for new stuff is Spurs. I have over 30 Kawhi Leonard autographed cards for example. The cheapest one I could sell for at least $30 in less than an hour.

There's still a lot of money in cards.

Don't know what you know about them, but now the manufacturers put out cards with jersey pieces/patches, autographed, pieces of bat. Etc...

I play warhammer.

As a kid I had the time but not the money, as an adult I have neither the time nor money.

Growing up is no fun.

skateboard, snowboard, martial arts, chase girls, get in trouble, manipulate my mom, ruthlessly abuse my younger brothers, eat spaghettios.

First wrestling ppv. I ever watched was Summerslam 1996 when I was 7.

Sat in my living room last night watching Summerslam 2015 loving every minute of it

Climb trees and get on my roof. I'm a sucker for climbing anything really

I sometimes poop my pants. Not nearly as often as before. I should be more careful with my farts nowadays

Once you blow your "O" ring out you never really can again fart with confidence.

Had a plug up police motorcycle at 6 I use to run over the cat with then started dirtbikes at 8. I Still ride bikes but I cant catch them fuckin cats anymore the damn things run under cars and shit.

Read Batman comics in a Batman shirt under the light of a Batman lamp.
Different lamp and t-shirt of course.
Same Batman same Bat time.

Probably too many things.

But first thing that comes to mind is playing my NES or SNES. Sometimes when playing Super Nintendo I'll have some Kraft Dinner on a particular brand of paper plate, for nostalgia reasons (even tho Kraft Dinner is kinda nasty).

And I eat chip sandwiches now and then.

Back