They asked Floyd Mayweather about Ronda on sportscenter

Floyds response to everything is either play dumb and pretend not to know who someone is or money.

Genius, it's the response of someone who probably really could care less.

Maybe he's not interested in crafting a "Bitch in Yoo" response to her.
So save the snarkiness over the quality of insults, because it doesn't matter.

Listen, If I were Floyd and if some girl who smelled like a foot and looked as if her entire body was crafted out of left over necks I probably wouldn't be too interested in dedicating lengthy responses either.

Genius, it's the response of someone who probably really could care less.

Maybe he's not interested in crafting a "Bitch in Yoo" response to her.
So save the snarkiness over the quality of insults, because it doesn't matter.

What?

You sound like The Rock with that last line.

Money isn't everything Floyd! Rhonda actually has things such as ethics and morals. Her friends are actually really there for her unlike like yours Floyd!

You must know her and her entourage pretty damn well to say that.

Again, brain full of lugnuts,

Really?

Ronda is the one who admitted needing a year and waiting for the right time to get back at Floyd.... who's the one who's 'butthurt' (retarded word, by the way)

Ronda is resented by everything people throw at her, she is dumb for holding grudges for nothing. We all know she is an angry bitch.

But Floyd tried to sound like he didn't care and that was the opposite of how it looked like. He could have come up as the better person but I think that's impossible to him.

What a tool. At least she attacks, instead of cowering behind defensive blocks. Money has nothing to do with it.

she's probably not far off half of $300m for 25 minutes (her whole career in the octagon)

...what.

giphy.gif

Really?

Ronda is resented by everything people throw at her, she is dumb for holding grudges for nothing. We all know she is an angry bitch.

But Floyd tried to sound like he didn't care and that was the opposite of how it looked like. He could have come up like the better person but I think that's impossible to him.

That's only your interpretation because you want him to care. The fact that he really doesn't care upsets you.... because you want those insults to mean something to him.
That's more a reflection of you than him.

It would be hard for Rousey to make $300M in 36 minutes when her total ring time is only 25 minutes.

Though seriously, what is he supposed to say? His best option is to avoid the topic as much as possible because his past of domestic violence will mean every word is viewed through a very narrow and unflattering filter.

Interesting math fact of the day....

$300M/36 mins = $138,888 per second
$5M/34s = $147,058 per second

...Just saying!

3dcd1ad623b139d12d9da3c708607d3a.jpg

giphy.gif

That's only your interpretation because you want him to care. The fact that he really doesn't care upsets you.... because you want those insults to mean something to him.
That's more a reflection of you than him.

Of course that is my interpretation. Mine and most everyone else's around here.

No, I don't want him to care. Quite the opposite, I wish he didn't care. I'm criticizing him for looking like he did with that stupid answer.

Last edited:
Pacquiao is the one who should be mad. ESPN is basically saying beating Cat Zingano and Alexis Davis is a bigger accomplishment than beating Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time and will go down as one of the greatest ever. No one will remember Cat Zingano, Alexis Davis, or any of Ronda's opponents.

Manny had a torn rotator cuff. I want my money back.

Well, at least he knows who she is now...that's a start.

Money isn't everything Floyd! Rhonda actually has things such as ethics and morals. Her friends are actually really there for her unlike like yours Floyd!

She disrespects and talks trash to everybody...yeah she's real likable.

Back