They asked Floyd Mayweather about Ronda on sportscenter

49363136.jpg

tumblr_my5insXQPb1t873nbo1_250.gif

she's probably not far off half of $300m for 25 minutes (her whole career in the octagon)

Sounds mad?

Yeah, you're stupid

Now that Ronda got mainstream for real, Floyd has to pay attention to her. Sure he makes more money than her, that's a given, but now he has to pay attention to her and the amount of people behind her.

He never earned all this money. It should be taken away from him and given to the poor people.

Floyd brings up money in all of his conversations.

Pacquiao is the one who should be mad. ESPN is basically saying beating Cat Zingano and Alexis Davis is a bigger accomplishment than beating Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time and will go down as one of the greatest ever. No one will remember Cat Zingano, Alexis Davis, or any of Ronda's opponents.

Pacquiao is the one who should be mad. ESPN is basically saying beating Cat Zingano and Alexis Davis is a bigger accomplishment than beating Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time and will go down as one of the greatest ever. No one will remember Cat Zingano, Alexis Davis, or any of Ronda's opponents.

The award is pretty fraudulent. Floyd is 100x the fighter Ronda could ever dream of being. The level of competition in WMMA is laughable.

The way this thread was started, I hope it is a female. I mean,a guy starting a thread in this manner is suspect as hell.

But he's not mad. He likes Ronda and thinks she would beat Floyd.

boxing aint fighting. ask a. jimmerson or j toney. So RR and mayweather be apples and oranges. if boxing is fighting then so is collegiate wrestling.

Back