They asked Floyd Mayweather about Ronda on sportscenter

God that Pac/May fight was the worst thing I have ever seen..

Just pop in Hagler/Hearns..

Actually, Ronda haters on Sherdog are supporting Floyd.

I have no particular love or hate for either, but Rhonda is no paragon of virtue. She's been quite the jackass during her rise. People are 'forgetting' that all of a sudden.

The real question here is:Could Floyd beat Bethe Correia?Would he be able to beat that beast to deserve that award??

I don't think so.Ronda will win that award again.

Yup Edmond and the whole Armenian community is strongly backing Ronda lol......In all seriousness I think the fact that Ronda gets so much attention makes Floyd bitter. Imagine if a WNBA player got the same attention Lebron was getting? I'm sure he would be a little sour too

4+ Million PPV buys vs. Less than one million PPV buys. Tell me who's more popular.

I still don't understand why people ask Floyd about Ronda and vice versa.

In fact, any question to a boxer or MMA fighter about whether they could beat someone from the other sport is just stupid.

They asked Floyd what he thought of Ronda being fighter of the year? He said I got like 7 of those but when she starts making 300 million dollars in 36 minutes she can call me then..... LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

Go feed that LOL to yo mama, son.

You do know that Ronda pretty much admitted to needing months upon months to come up with her insult to Floyd, right?
Yeah, but Floyd's mad though.

Get out of here with that stupid ish

*slaps the taste of our gspfedkobe's mouth*

Floyd's the bitter one when it's Ronda who let Floyd's comment of "I don't know who he is" fester for months. Floyd said that and left it at that.
Ronda, with her emotional unstable nature, said initially that she thought it was nice when he apologized for not knowing who she is..... but when the reality it was eating her up on the inside. She didn't need months to come up with a response to a disinterested reply from Floyd (even after he apologized)... she needs months with a therapist.

He shouldn't even comment on her, his standard answer should be , next question, or interviewers should be advised that upon asking question, interview 'll be terminated. If it's asked towards end of interview, they will never interview him again. Ronda is a joke compared to Floyd's and I'm a boxing fan second.

Money isn't everything Floyd! Rhonda actually has things such as ethics and morals. Her friends are actually really there for her unlike like yours Floyd!

Ronda has ethics and morals? Ronda has friends? Do tell.

but when she starts making 300 million dollars in 36 minutes she can call me then..... LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

Ronda probably will make more then 300 million in 36 minutes, given thats how much fight time she'll have in her entire career.

Floyd talks like a seven year old. He could have mentioned how good Ronda is compared to the other girls or something but he chose to sound butthurt.

Floyd talks like a seven year old. He could have mentioned how good Ronda is compared to the other girls or something but he chose to sound butthurt.

Again, brain full of lugnuts, Ronda is the one who admitted needing a year and waiting for the right time to get back at Floyd.... who's the one who's 'butthurt' (retarded word, by the way)

Floyds response to everything is either play dumb and pretend not to know who someone is or money.

Ronda and the UFC talk all the time about how Ronda would beat him.

Why should he show any respect to her or Dana White?

Back