They asked Floyd Mayweather about Ronda on sportscenter

I'll take my middle class status over not being a piece of illiterate ghetto trash. Money isn't everything.

I'd take 4 million + literacy over 300 million and illiteracy

How bout you big fella

Over 300mil???

Shoot... Floyd could buy his own Island, invent his own language, and hire Ronda as his full time maid with that kinda money:icon_lol:

They asked Floyd what he thought of Ronda being fighter of the year? He said I got like 7 of those but when she starts making 300 million dollars in 36 minutes she can call me then..... LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

He doesn't sound mad at all. I honestly don't get why people need him to care about Ronda so badly

If you think Trump is entertaining I question everything about your taste. Everything about Trump is bought and paid for. I doubt he even got through ivy league schooling on his own steam. The guy is a boring blowhard

You're actually claiming that something about Floyd Mayweather, either his talking or fighting, is more entertaining that Donald Trump? Just want to make sure i understand your point of view correctly so i don't accidentally piss you off by replying to what i think you're saying here, only to have you claim it's not what you meant.

Last edited:
He doesn't sound mad at all. I honestly don't get why people need him to care about Ronda so badly

If anything he's mad that he keeps getting asked about her i suppose.

And for the record, i dont see any problem with him being asked about her as a fighter and her accomplishments in her own class and in this moment in WMMA (gotta give it up, even though the comp is lowish level COMPARED to her, shes come a looong way in her newest art which is striking, and has probbably outworked all other laries in training, and has made some movies on the side which is pretty remarkable to be able to take that amount of time off trainng and not suffer for it) but I really dont think reporters should be asking to comment on an inter-sex fight, nor should he feel the need to even address it.

Yes.

I don't understand why the media continues to perpetuate this shit.

I say let it happen. Let the media fuel this absurdity into the biggest public display of man on woman violence to ever happen. Have Ronda carried out on a stretcher, in a coma, with two shattered orbital bones, a brokern nose, some missing teeth and brain damage.

Only then, will they shut the fuck up about this. They can call the PPV "Reality Check"

Yes.

I don't understand why the media continues to perpetuate this shit.
And then people turn on Mayweather because he is being asked bullshit questions.

It's an awkward, tabloidy situation and im disappointed in Floyd for not figuring out the best way to deal with it, which is clearly by stating "Fuck you" and putting his guard up like he's gonna clock the person...id love to see one of these stupid reporters take off running

I will be honest Floyd shouldn't answer no questions about Honda at all. It's a can't win for him no matter how he answers the questions.

I'm sure a minuscule part of him feels displeased that he won the 'fight of the century' and yet did not receive a fighter of the year award. That being said, surely a large enough part of him is satisfied with the money, legacy and fame to really not give a damn.

Interesting math fact of the day....

$300M/36 mins = $138,888 per second
$5M/34s = $147,058 per second

...Just saying!

You are asking the wrong question.

She got paid for the full fight which was 25 minutes. You should divide 5 millions by that. Then you get the real dollar per second value.

3333.3 dollar per second for Ronda.

Are you serious? I'd take 300 million + Downs syndrome, over 4 million and literacy.

Well that's because you're an idiot

I'm just kiddin

But come on

Dude can't even learn how to read. I get so much out of reading. Can't imagine my life without that ability.

Back