They asked Floyd Mayweather about Ronda on sportscenter

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They asked Floyd what he thought of Ronda being fighter of the year? He said I got like 7 of those but when she starts making 300 million dollars in 36 minutes she can call me then..... LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

yeah, i'd be mad too if i made 300 million in 36 minutes. i'd be fuming about some award that i had already won a handful of

mad about what exactly? that he didnt get it 8th time? or that he is making only a hundred times more per fight that she does?

Floyd has every reason to be super pissed. I mean I'm sure he'd rather have the award that he already has over 300 mill.

Money isn't everything Floyd! Rhonda actually has things such as ethics and morals. Her friends are actually really there for her unlike like yours Floyd!

She should send him her book along with a copy of Hooked On Phonics.

Money isn't everything Floyd! Rhonda actually has things such as ethics and morals. Her friends are actually really there for her unlike like yours Floyd!

Yup Edmond and the whole Armenian community is strongly backing Ronda lol......In all seriousness I think the fact that Ronda gets so much attention makes Floyd bitter. Imagine if a WNBA player got the same attention Lebron was getting? I'm sure he would be a little sour too

She has ethics and morals? Could have fooled me.

It would be hard for Rousey to make $300M in 36 minutes when her total ring time is only 25 minutes.

Though seriously, what is he supposed to say? His best option is to avoid the topic as much as possible because his past of domestic violence will mean every word is viewed through a very narrow and unflattering filter.

Interesting math fact of the day....

$300M/36 mins = $138,888 per second
$5M/34s = $147,058 per second

...Just saying!

He does not give a shit about that hahah

LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

mad about what? A title nobody cares about? Floyd gave away his belts because he didn't want to pay the fee's for it. He could care less as long he is getting the money.

It would be hard for Rousey to make $300M in 36 minutes when her total ring time is only 25 minutes.

Though seriously, what is he supposed to say? His best option is to avoid the topic as much as possible because his past of domestic violence will mean every word is viewed through a very narrow and unflattering filter.

...Just saying!

That was so cute......Let the gifs start pouring in for this man

He also said congratulations to her and the ufc and he thinks she really deserved it. He acted like a professional and I'm honestly surprised, the interviewer was hoping to rustle mayweathers Jimmie by mentioning the "how's it feel to get beat by a girl" comment.

They asked Floyd what he thought of Ronda being fighter of the year? He said I got like 7 of those but when she starts making 300 million dollars in 36 minutes she can call me then..... LOL Floyd sounds like he's still mad

Mad at what? Pull your head in dude. These awards are voted for by mainstream fans or bought buy organisations [Such as Zuffa]. 300 million in 36 minutes

Mad? Why would he be mad??? Ronda is a peasant to Floyd. She's the one who's obviously jealous and mad since she can't keep his name out her mouth. He only speaks on her when he's asked about her. Which is what twice?? Lmfao Like he said he's got like 7 of those lol

He also said congratulations to her and the ufc and he thinks she really deserved it. He acted like a professional and I'm honestly surprised, the interviewer was hoping to rustle mayweathers Jimmie by mentioning the "how's it feel to get beat by a girl" comment.

Yeah, he tried to be diplomatic and then Steve Levy pressed him about Ronda's quote. In full context, what he said was him playing nice.

...Just saying!

tumblr_my5insXQPb1t873nbo1_250.gif

49363136.jpg

Back