Theres a HUGE rivalry between Khabib and Taisumov

Taisumov is a stud

Could definitely beat Khabib

It would be a fight for the ages

Chechen vs Avar

Winner will be the king of the Caucas

Insert “who da fook is dat guy”

I agree he is a beast but can guarantee some tools on this store will discredit him / somehow turn this into a McNugget thread <Lmaoo>
Their delusion is certainly rampant enough

Even tho Mairkbek clearly doesn’t like Khabib, the nuggetiers aren’t bound by reality

I reckon Khabib doesn't like him coz he lives in Vienna rather than Dagestan. These Dagestanis are essentially a tribe.

Taisumov is a dirty lad though, with dirty ties, so I wouldn't have a dog in this fight.

I really don't know why they don't like each other but it sounds like there's been some bad blood between these two. Mairbek has been a long-time critic of Khabib. He said in a russian TV show that his gonna kill Khabib.

Taisumov said: ''I know Khabib will not fight me. I don't think this fight will happen, but who knows? We will see''

Khabib vs Taisumov is the male version of Joanna vs Karolina. WOW.

http://tofight.ru/archives/77007

What are you talking about lol? Khabib and Taisumov are friends, Khabibs father even once said that Taisumov is like their family.

He has his shit together. No criminal record, Austrian citizenship, etc.
His VISA gets denied for undisclosed reasons, the VISA authority doesn't even tell him why.

He also had a working VISA for the US in the past, he already fought in the USA. This shit makes no sense.

Can't fight ranked guys if the ranked guys keep ducking you, lmfao.
Chiesa said he fights him if he gets 2 more wins, Taisumov got 2 more wins, Chiesa wouldn't take the fight.

Also nice cherry-picking, a wiki-page doesn't say shit about the skill of a fighter.
Damir Hadzovic for example is an excellent fighter and will continue to make noise in the UFC. Has wins over Ivan Musardo, who beat Duffy, who beat Mcgregor.

Plenty of world-level fighters fight in organizations outside of the UFC.

I think i know why Taisumov has VISA issues, some of his teammates in Vienna are suspects of being with ISIS.

I think i know why Taisumov has VISA issues, some of his teammates in Vienna are suspects of being with ISIS.

I seriously doubt that. I met him before and he was very chill, some of his teammates and him visited schools in Vienna as part of an educational program called "Not in god's name" which was dedicated against violence in the name of religion.

Also there's lots of christians in his training camp in Vienna, too.
Can't speak for all his teammates, obviously, but I know for a fact that Mairbek doesn't support ISIS.

I seriously doubt that. I met him before and he was very chill, some of his teammates and him visited schools in Vienna as part of an educational program called "Not in god's name" which was dedicated against violence in the name of religion.

Can't speak for all his teammates, obviously, but I know for a fact that Mairbek doesn't support ISIS.

Not saying Taisumov is affiliated with ISIS, he is probably one of the last fighters i would suspect of being with ISIS. I know that he is a good guy that helps the youth in Austria and Chechnya. His teammates are suspected however, i dont know exactly if its ISIS but they are criminals.

Look from 3.15, the two suspects are Chechens that have trained in the same club as Taisumov and they have supported each other in Fights.

The first guy is Assludin Khutchiev and he has fought in MMA and K-1, here is a fight in which Mairbek is in his corner.

I dont think Mairbek himself is part of any criminal organisations, he and Arbi Agujev are doing alot for the Chechen youth in Austria.

Second suspect is Hamzat Aliev and Mairbek has also cornered him in his MMA fights.

Might not exactly be ISIS or Islamist organisation but Hamzat and Assludin are both part of a criminal organisation.

Not saying Taisumov is affiliated with ISIS, he is probably one of the last fighters i would suspect of being with ISIS. I know that he is a good guy that helps the youth in Austria and Chechnya. His teammates are suspected however, i dont know exactly if its ISIS but they are criminals.

Look from 3.15, the two suspects are Chechens that have trained in the same club as Taisumov and they have supported each other in Fights.

The first guy is Assludin Khutchiev and he has fought in MMA and K-1, here is a fight in which Mairbek is in his corner.

I dont think Mairbek himself is part of any criminal organisations, he and Arbi Agujev are doing alot for the Chechen youth in Austria.

Second suspect is Hamzat Aliev and Mairbek has also cornered him in his MMA fights.

Might not exactly be ISIS or Islamist organisation but Hamzat and Assludin are both part of a criminal organisation.

Damn, that could certainly be a reason why his VISA gets denied. Very unlucky to be training at the same facility as those guys.

Free Mairbek!!

Or atleast let him fight on European cards.

Back