Theres a HUGE rivalry between Khabib and Taisumov

This is how sherdog will dog his recent KO’s..

He is fighting unknown cans

That’s the sherdog way of discrediting all his UFC wins.
Alan Patrick is 6-0 in the UFC and 14-0 overall not outside of the taisumov fight. Taisumov KTFO him.

Longest active KO/TKO streak in the UFC.
Barely anybody talks about him - how is he overrated? By whom?

lol this, if anything, he is flying under the radar. Looking forward to seeing take on some elite competition soon though

Could happen... after the Ferguson and Mcgregor mess. Until then ... keep working your way up.

I actually wasn't aware of who Taisumov was but apparently he has 5 straight tko/ko wins and the last guy who beat him is on a 6 fight winning streak. Lots of quiet killers in the ranks at 155 like always.

I really don't know why they don't like each other but it sounds like there's been some bad blood between these two. Mairbek has been a long-time critic of Khabib. He said in a russian TV show that his gonna kill Khabib.

Taisumov said: ''I know Khabib will not fight me. I don't think this fight will happen, but who knows? We will see''

Khabib vs Taisumov is the male version of Joanna vs Karolina. WOW.

http://tofight.ru/archives/77007

I doubt that there's a dislike there. They're both devout Sunni Muslims after all.

Damn, Russian on Russian crime. When Russians go to war, its the most dangerous thing to see or be caught in the middle of.

Khabib was right when he said that once Russians start getting interested in MMA, they will start dominating MMA (just like how Eastern Euros dominate boxing - along with Mexicans) But the reality is Khabib is not one of them. And Conor is more LOVED in Russia then Khabib is and Conor will smash Khabib. Conor is essentially more Russian then Khabib. Khabib is from shithole islamic Dagestan. Russians will never support anyone from Dagestan and rightfully so. Conor is Russia's prodigal son
Not a lot of "prologic" in this post

wat.png

uKDV3mv.gif

original

giphy.gif

[omg1]

Kebab wants nothing to do with this guy.

Omg wtf those crazy russians are INVINCIBLE, only armor piercing SHELLS have been known to SLOW them down.
See rocknrolla

Wow, so out of context.
He says that him and Khabib are like brothers, and he doesn’t see that fight happening since he has so many fights he needs to fight in the UFC.
He does say that if him and Khabib were to fight he thinks he can beat anyone at 155. No rivalry, much mutual respect

Mairbek got wrestle fucked by Trator since then he's fought nobodies also there is nothing about Mairbek saying he dislikes Khabib, it says Mairbek LIKES KHABIB so I dunno wtf you're talking about.

I really don't know why they don't like each other but it sounds like there's been some bad blood between these two. Mairbek has been a long-time critic of Khabib. He said in a russian TV show that his gonna kill Khabib.

Taisumov said: ''I know Khabib will not fight me. I don't think this fight will happen, but who knows? We will see''

wtf are u talking about? I'm Russian and he said "him and Khabib are like brothers and know each other very well but if the fight ever presented itself it would happen....enough with these bullshit clickbait threads...

whats with your obsession with vick? lmao.
Vick is a beast man. Been following him for a long time. Very talented guy. I like the way he moves and he is very agile for a pretty big dude in his weight class. Imo he is top 5. Everyone barring kebab is scared of him.

Translated article from above (http://tofight.ru/archives/77007):

"I do not want to talk about him. I need to conduct many more fights. I know that Habib will not fight me. I know Habib, and he knows me, we are like brothers. I do not think that our fight will happen, but who knows? Let's see, " said Taisumov.
But it was said with genuine hatred, right? Right?

Seems like Taisumov is from Chechnya and not Dagestan.

Got wrestlefucked by Prazeres and y'all think he's gonna beat Khabib <36>

Dude got 30-25'd lol

Back