Theres a HUGE rivalry between Khabib and Taisumov

...against a guy who was 8-0 with 6 KOs! <Eek2.0>

Dude just doesn't get enough attention. 3 POTN bonuses in a row, 5 KO's and TKO's in a row, yet the UFC still doesn't give him more fights than one per year.
They didn't even put him on the Liverpool card even though Taisumov said he wants to fight there - but probably can't find an opponent again.

Hopefully they can finally sort out his goddamn VISA issues this year and he gets a top 15 guy.

Dude just doesn't get enough attention. 3 POTN bonuses in a row, 5 KO's and TKO's in a row, yet the UFC still doesn't give him more fights than one per year.
They didn't even put him on the Liverpool card even though Taisumov said he wants to fight there - but probably can't find an opponent again.

Hopefully they can finally sort out his goddamn VISA issues this year and he gets a top 15 guy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Dana just fuckin hates Russians (and the peoples of former USSR / Warsaw pact). I've never seen him hype, praise or promote anyone east of the German border.

UFC doesn't give him fights.
He was on UFC 223 but was pulled due to VISA issues, and UFC doesn't put him on the Liverpool card.

He has a tough time finding an opponent, too.
Taisumov said numerous times he would fight every weekend if given the chance.

They probably don't want to build up a guy and kill off contenders if he'll never be able to fight in America. It's just a shitty situation all around.

Taisumov gets TKO'd by visa issues.
Like him as a fighter, but he needs to get his shit together.

They probably don't want to build up a guy and kill off contenders if he'll never be able to fight in America. It's just a shitty situation all around.

But how can the UFC pretend to be the world leader in MMA then? Makes no sense to me.
All the europeans have to fly to America to fight Americans, yet almost no American fighters are willing to fly to Europe to fight dangerous European guys.

Shit pisses me off. But it makes sense, obviously. Because the majority of the revenue comes from America.

Longest active KO/TKO streak in the UFC.
Barely anybody talks about him - how is he overrated? By whom?

only 2 of the 5 have wiki pages
only 1 of the 2 has a winning record in ufc

Like him as a fighter, but he needs to get his shit together.

He has his shit together. No criminal record, Austrian citizenship, etc.
His VISA gets denied for undisclosed reasons, the VISA authority doesn't even tell him why.

He also had a working VISA for the US in the past, he already fought in the USA. This shit makes no sense.

only 2 of the 5 have wiki pages
only 1 of the 2 has a winning record in ufc

Can't fight ranked guys if the ranked guys keep ducking you, lmfao.
Chiesa said he fights him if he gets 2 more wins, Taisumov got 2 more wins, Chiesa wouldn't take the fight.

Also nice cherry-picking, a wiki-page doesn't say shit about the skill of a fighter.
Damir Hadzovic for example is an excellent fighter and will continue to make noise in the UFC. Has wins over Ivan Musardo, who beat Duffy, who beat Mcgregor.

Plenty of world-level fighters fight in organizations outside of the UFC.

Mairbek is mad because Khabib copied his beard.

Alan Patrick is 6-0 in the UFC and 14-0 overall not outside of the taisumov fight. Taisumov KTFO him.

for some reason fighters from russia have the brazilains number.

the question is what brazilian is not ktfo by a russian ?

But how can the UFC pretend to be the world leader in MMA then? Makes no sense to me.
All the europeans have to fly to America to fight Americans, yet almost no American fighters are willing to fly to Europe to fight dangerous European guys.

Shit pisses me off. But it makes sense, obviously. Because the majority of the revenue comes from America.

Yah it sucks. There's a card in Germany coming up in July that I'd bet they'll put him on. I'd really rather see him fight a few times a year in ACB or avenge his loss against Gafarov in ONE then once a year against a guy he's way too good for.

Taisumov is a bad motherfucker.

Imagine this fight in Russia for the belt.

Crazy shit, Chechnya vs Dagestan. Magomed vs Magomed. Absolutely haram, but feels so halal.

<DCWhoa><mma4><Goldie11>
Post of the year so far!!!

Taisumov's issues getting a Visa are so unfortunate, I'd love to see him fight some higher ranked guys at LW. His striking style reminds me of modern day Aldo but with WEC Aldo's killer instinct.

Alan Patrick is 6-0 in the UFC and 14-0 overall not outside of the taisumov fight. Taisumov KTFO him.
Insert “who da fook is dat guy”

I agree he is a beast but can guarantee some tools on this store will discredit him / somehow turn this into a McNugget thread <Lmaoo>

Back