There's a DREAM matchup for Barboza at FW

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
And that's YAIR!!!!!!!!

I would honestly kill to see that fight.

That's all.

<{JustBleed}>

How in the actual fuck is Babs going to make 145...

<{hughesimpress}>

How in the actual fuck is Babs going to make 145...

<{hughesimpress}>

Felt the same about Aldo dropping down, and he somehow did it and looked great. Edson could be amazing at FW, and there are way more interesting fights for him there. Fingers crossed.

Yair is is not as skilled as Barboza but if he is tougher he can win, Barboza doesnt come for war

Felt the same about Aldo dropping down, and he somehow did it and looked great. Edson could be amazing at FW, and there are way more interesting fights for him there. Fingers crossed.
He'd be better off bulking up a little and moving up to 170.

He's not champion material at any weight, so might as well move up and not do an unhealthy cut. Recently, Ceronne, Anthony Smith, Thiago Santos, etc has shown most fighters do just as well moving up as moving down.

At 5'11", 75 inch reach, heavily muscled, that's average WW size.

20140713013020_1MG_3416.JPG

How about Yair goes up to 155 instead.

He'd be better off bulking up a little and moving up to 170.

He's not champion material at any weight, so might as well move up and not do an unhealthy cut. Recently, Ceronne, Anthony Smith, Thiago Santos, etc has shown most fighters do just as well moving up as moving down.

At 5'11", 75 inch reach, heavily muscled, that's average WW size.

20140713013020_1MG_3416.JPG

Didn't realise he was that tall actually. That's a very good point.

Problem with WW though, is it's a nightmare full of wrestlers at the top. Wonderboy or Lawler or Ponzi would be great fights, but I also wanna see him vs KZ more than anything at WW. I think a change of weighclass would make sense though either way.

Yair's chin, which no on ever talks about is literally made from granite. Edsons on the other hand isn't. But luckily for Barbosa, Yair doesn't have them hands though. Only raw power comes from his legs and elbows.

Even though Yair's got a granite chin, Barbosa has the capacity to knock anyone out with his knees and legs in devistating fashion.

I wont make a decision in who wins now, but this fight could be fight of the decade imo...

Barboza would eat alive yair on the feet
And i don't like his move down to 145 he did wery well at lw and it's not a shame that he lost against khabib and Justin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back