There will never be another Fedor

Every nation needs a sports hero.
Aren't you glad you're not stuck with Nate Diaz?

Agreed. GSP was a far better representative of the beauty, respect and honor than Fedor.
GSP never had ties to shady and dangerous politicians. Who your friends are shows judgement.
geez, do you not get it yet. every country is spewing out propoganda to their own populations making them feel the same way you do about them. they think you are just as naive as you do them.

No. You just made poor arguments and now your clinging to accusations of semantics. Just make a better argument next time, I’ll glsdly respectfully debate or discuss the topic with you as I respect your opinions. Just support them.
ok fine but their is nothing to refute based on your argument because you constructed one with the specific intent to besmisch Fedor based on a comparison with no equivalent in GSP's home environment.

geez, do you not get it yet. every country is spewing out propoganda to their own populations making them feel the same way you do about them. they think you are just as naive as you do them.
I know you just discovered Chomsky, but relax.

ok fine but their is nothing to refute based on your argument because you constructed one with the specific intent to besmisch Fedor based on a comparison with no equivalent in GSP's home environment.
Then make an argument,ent based around that. Don’t make a poor one.

Then make an argument,ent based around that. Don’t make a poor one.
Youre-Not-Wrong.png

Here @Jack Stevonovich I’ll help you
To me:

You can’t make a statement about his honor or lack there of because you don’t know the context of his meetings and interactions with Putin. Granted, Putin is a rephrenisible character, but that may be even more reason to think that Fedor’s personal cost/benefit analysis of associating with him may have lead him to a decision which from the outside may not seem to be the most honorable, but was neccesary for himself and his career.

While GSP may have had the opportunity to consort with similar figures, because he is from Canada and his metaphorical stakes in any such encounters would be very different - his ability to make decisions regarded these interactions may have been much easier

Boom, crushed my claim

I know you just discovered Chomsky, but relax.
after all your smartass postings, seemingly taking up the last ten years of your life, it is of no surprise to see you duck my point when you try to openly engage everyone on everything else.

We've all come accross a rat like you before. Know it all but cannot open his mind because he feels he is above learning from others. Thinks he's open minded but hopelessly defends the consensus. Cognitive dissonance controls your ability to learn. Prioritises a smartass writing style to feel like he's 'won' rather than caring for the reality of the subject in question.

after all your smartass postings, seemingly taking up the last ten years of your life, it is of no surprise to see you duck my point when you try to openly engage everyone on everything else.

We've all come accross a rat like you before. Know it all but cannot open his mind because he feels he is above learning from others. Thinks he's open minded but hopelessly defends the consensus. Cognitive dissonance controls your ability to learn. Prioritises a smartass writing style to feel like he's 'won' rather than caring for the reality of the subject in question.
Well then don’t be a dick about it,

Educate me

I dont have to. Facts are facts. Associating with people who have no concern for the peace of the free world and actively seek to destabilize it is not the action of an honorable man. And it says a lot about your character that you support a man such as this.

Looking at the last 100 years, the amount of conflict involvement, army bases etc. every rational person knows who is really destabilizing

Forget about the GOAT debate which is rightfully belongs to Fedor, if you poll it on Sherdog, he wins, if you poll it with fighters, he wins, if you poll it in brazil, he wins and so on.

One thing about Fedor that will never be replicated is that he literally embodies his country and his martial arts. I mean, he's stoic, calm, cold blooded, religious, nationalist, kinda sexist in a traditional way, vodka loving Russian, who if you look at his sambo matches before he got old and careful after losing three in row, he had very strike-to-throw style that he implemented very well in MMA in his combat sambo matches.

I mean, who else is there who really can say that they represent their country as one of their citizens so well, I mean by that not necessarily by their success but by their personality and demeanor, and also the maritial arts style that he represents?

Maybe Don Frye for USA, loud, brash, confident, gun loving, beer loving, representing the good old united states of america martial arts, wrassling.

That was a weird love fest. Actually GSP is the goat.

Can't take Fedor seriously, having been knocked out by Dan Henderson, a man whom Cormier rag dolled at 205.

IDmBsET.gif

OH REALLY

In trying to be a dick, you've actually hit the nail on the head on why GSP is so great. Self effacing, honorable, kind and a killer in the ring. GSP had it all. No ego there. The man knew what he was capable of and didn't need to posture.

"Christian", "bending" the rules, Black skin, White voice, White wife, White powder, Look-See-Do fighter, undefeated in battle.

VigilantShadyDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

UFC.com_-1.jpg
Jon ain't shit compared to Fedor but this was a funny ass post lol

Don Frye and Chael Sonnen (always hated on none americans, loved wrestling, great promoter/salesmen) for the USA, GSP for Canada, Yoshida for Japan, The Gracie's for Brazil (early days)

Agreed. GSP was a far better representative of the beauty, respect and honor than Fedor.
GSP never had ties to shady and dangerous politicians. Who your friends are shows judgement.
GSP went on Steven Crowder’s show. That’s as bad as being associated with Putin.

Back