There will never be another Fedor

Goddamn, are you hoping he sees your thread so he’ll let you fellate him?
I don’t think you’re his type, and being a creepy fan isn’t going to change his mind.

I mean, who else is there who really can say that they represent their country as one of their citizens so well, I mean by that not necessarily by their success but by their personality and demeanor, and also the maritial arts style that he represents?

Maybe Don Frye for USA, loud, brash, confident, gun loving, beer loving, representing the good old united states of america martial arts, wrassling.
Matt Hughes, and his country breakfast, personifies America as far as I'm concerned.

Fedor is GOD,nuff said. We are all fortunate to be on the same planet as the time in which he lived and fought.

There will never be another Fedor, another GSP, another Jones or Silva.

These guys are special fighters, PEDs or not.

It's pretty fucking sad that people can't give a lick of credit if it's not a fighter they're a fan of.

There will never be another Fedor

His aura & mystique will be almost impossible to duplicate in an age of social media.

Even Khabib knows how to use social media to his advantage

I can't see another fighter in this era having that Fedor mystique

-

Oh & if you spell check 'Khabib" it says "Wahhabi" lol

"Like", is a modifier which here denotes the indirect object of the sentence OR objects that are similar in the way described by the adjective.
GSP is not in a situation that in any way resembles Fedor's so there is nothing to compare in that sense.

This is a bad argument to support an otherwise laudable claim.

Make a better one.
Canada isn't ruled by a Putin like figure so if GSP met the president he wouldn't be seen meeting a Putin like figure because there isn't one.

There will never be another Fedor, another GSP, another Jones or Silva.

These guys are special fighters, PEDs or not.

It's pretty fucking sad that people can't give a lick of credit if it's not a fighter they're a fan of.
This thread is about Fedor,fuck the rest.

Canada isn't ruled by a Putin like figure so if GSP met the president he wouldn't be seen meeting a Putin like figure because there isn't one.
This is again a bad argument. The claim you made was that he couldn't have met and supported a figure like Putin. We know this to be untrue, plenty of MMA fighters have met and supported leaders of countries outside of their own. Monson and Werdum to name two obvious ones.

Find a better argument.

This is again a bad argument. The claim you made was that he couldn't have met and supported a figure like Putin. We know this to be untrue, plenty of MMA fighters have met and supported leaders of countries outside of their own. Monson and Werdum to name two obvious ones.

Find a better argument.
You are conflating things with bullshit here. We No KNOW because GSP was brought up in Canada and not Russia. If GSP was born and raised in Russia and was invited by Putin to be congratulated then we would know if he would meet with him or not. Until then we NO KNOW!

GSP is my favorite fighter but Fedor was something special. They are 1A and 1B in the GOAT debate and whoever anyone favours is fine.

I do think MMA will get its Mike Tyson, like striker in the future if the sport continues to grow and more strikers can be attracted to the sport. Look at how well these "Punchers" do (Rogers, Ngannou, Black Beast, etc) by just joining a good camp and learning TDD and Sub defense. Imagine dozens if not hundreds of young HW boxing potential prospects choosing MMA in their prime instead the damage they would do in the rankings.

You are conflating things with bullshit here. We No KNOW because GSP was brought up in Canada and not Russia. If GSP was born and raised in Russia and was invited by Putin to be congratulated then we would know if he would meet with him or not. Until then we NO KNOW!
You are making a strawman.

I said GSP has not bent the knee to reprehensible figures.

You're making an argument of opportunity, I am happy to concede this point since I said nothing in opposition to it. The facts still remain. You are just making a concession.
That's fine. But your argument is poor and off topic. You could have made a better one, but you chose not to. Mahalo.

You are making a strawman.

I said GSP has not bent the knee to reprehensible figures.

You're making an argument of opportunity, I am happy to concede this point since I said nothing in opposition to it. The facts still remain. You are just making a concession.
That's fine. But your argument is poor and off topic. You could have made a better one, but you chose not to. Mahalo.
you are using semantics to cover bullshit.

you are using semantics to cover bullshit.
No. You just made poor arguments and now your clinging to accusations of semantics. Just make a better argument next time, I’ll glsdly respectfully debate or discuss the topic with you as I respect your opinions. Just support them.

Back