There will never be another Fedor

Cro Cop for country. Gus as well. Not arguing Fedor doesn't.

That aside, peak Cain is the closest thing to Fedor fight wise. But even if he stayed healthy he can't have as many fights, not the same streak. He'd have no fill-in fights in between the top-tier (I actually liked keeping top talent active), but a top contender 1-3 times a year. It's just not possible to go on a 30-fight win streak unless the MMA landscape changes again. Defending 3 times is the HW record too, so it's not like anyone would come close under the same circumstances.

GOAT. Humble, respectful, and a true ambassador of the sport.

GSP-Karate-Roots.jpg

Oh Dear!

Fingers should be tight for Shuto.

He'd be getting push-ups for that.

boy you tell them, i wish you would tell that to Fedor to his face.
I dont have to. Facts are facts. Associating with people who have no concern for the peace of the free world and actively seek to destabilize it is not the action of an honorable man. And it says a lot about your character that you support a man such as this.

Agreed. GSP was a far better representative of the beauty, respect and honor than Fedor.
GSP never had ties to shady and dangerous politicians. Who your friends are shows judgement.

absolutely

you are the company that you keep
2ch185d.png

GSP.jpg

Always be another great fighter, not every year or every five years, but another always wiggles their way through the masses to greatness. Dam Goat thang goes on and on.....enjoy the artists as they perform cause they were degrad and others will follow...the Goat hasn't been born yet, and that will be the answer from then to the end of time... a better one always shows up evidentualy

I dont have to. Facts are facts. Associating with people who have no concern for the peace of the free world and actively seek to destabilize it is not the action of an honorable man. And it says a lot about your character that you support a man such as this.

oh okay, you sound such an honorable man youself, oh boy, here's a red carpet for you, mr. know it all

oh okay, you sound such an honorable man youself, oh boy, here's a red carpet for you, mr. know it all
I did not claim to be.
I said GSP is

Unlike Fedor. Putin is a truly horrible, terrible and dangerous man and Fedor consorts with him like it's cool. It's not cool.
Dead at you thinking hes honorable because hes stoic.

There will never be someone with such a weak resume who has such a weird, cult-like group of followers inflating his myth for decades, I agree. One of a kind!

"Christian", "bending" the rules, Black skin, White voice, White wife, White powder, Look-See-Do fighter, undefeated in battle.

VigilantShadyDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

UFC.com_-1.jpg

I did not claim to be.
I said GSP is

Unlike Fedor. Putin is a truly horrible, terrible and dangerous man and Fedor consorts with him like it's cool. It's not cool.
Dead at you thinking hes honorable because hes stoic.

oh boy you are as good at putting words into my mouth as you are at judging people

oh boy you are as good at putting words into my mouth as you are at judging people
Continue supporting someone like him. It makes me no difference. Just pointing out that he is not an honorable man.

Connor - Irish, drunk, talks big game losses the war

Soak in the greatness of the fighter and human being. Let it happen.

Back