There is no doubt now, Mighty Mouse is clearly the best P4P fighter

Worst fight in his career imo if he would've fought DC that night I believe he would've got destroyed.

With that logic Jones would've destroyed DC at 200 since DC struggled and only lnp'd against and old Silva

He has to move up to 135 once he beats Joseph since his competition in that division isn't all good. If he can dominate in the 135lb division, then he can be number 1 p4p.

You're going off last performance right? DC looked worst against Silva than Jones did against OSP.

Try harder.

DC destroyed Anderson for 14 mins and 55 seconds. Aside from the body shot he took, Anderson did nothing.

OSP had a broken arm and Jones still couldn't finish him.

DC is also almost 40 where as Jones is what 10 years younger? After Rumble takes the belt from DC, he will be the first to KO Jones.

Losing to Nate twice and winning the LW belt in the most obvious fix of all time doesn't make you #1, Dana.
Ah, a troll....

Please work on your subtlety.

I like DJ but honestly no I don't think so. I think Conor is the best in the sport right now, if he was the same natural size as the Mouse I'd pick him to win.
Conor was finished THIS year

Mighty Mouse is easily the best right now he is on a hell of a tear....Jon Jones also hasn't lost a fight in a very long time(ever really)

DC destroyed Anderson for 14 mins and 55 seconds. Aside from the body shot he took, Anderson did nothing.

OSP had a broken arm and Jones still couldn't finish him.

DC is also almost 40 where as Jones is what 10 years younger? After Rumble takes the belt from DC, he will be the first to KO Jones.

Jones was never in trouble and sweeped 5 round easily. OSP breaking his arm was known after the fact and shows how tough OSP is.

DC was visibly hurt by Silva and panic wrestled to recover. If Jones was supposed to effortlessly finish OSP on short notice then DC should have been able to throw Silva out of cage immediately.

We'll see. Rumble vs Jones is a dream fight for me.

I agree that his resume is getting a bit dated. I just think he's still the best. I'm no fan of the guy, but he's proven himself many times. We'll have to see what he looks like after all the nonsense.
If Jones was still doing his thing I'd agree, but he's been too inactive and he popped.

Conor has beat 3 P4P ranked fighters in his last 5 fights, and he avenged his loss fight 2 weight classes above the weight he was champion.

Ask yourself this, where would MM best win rank in Conor resume...?

Not very high methinks...

I'm a big fan of MM, and it's not his fault he's not fighting in a staked division, but it's a reality.

Conor's wins are more spectacular, but MM's resume is just better

Jones tested positive so... he's out of the picture

I believe this guy will be in the GOAT talk Very soon.

Winning a belt is not as hard as defending it 10 times.
images (22).jpg

If they were the same size Mcgregor would lose. He's not as fast, he doesn't have a ground game and he doesn't have the gas.

Tim Elliot momentiarily stunned and dropped MM with a left hook. Imagine Conor in that same position. Oh yeah... McGregor would win. Believe it.

Conor's wins are more spectacular, but MM's resume is just better

Jones tested positive so... he's out of the picture
Please tell me how it's better, who is MM best win, and where would they rank in Conor resume?

This is a P4P discussion, Conor has wins in 3 different weight classes and championship in 2...

If Conor wasn't so divisive, this wouldn't even be a debate.

Back