There is no doubt now, Mighty Mouse is clearly the best P4P fighter

AfterJones popping and MM and Cruz last fights it's becoming less and less muddled at the top of the P4P list.

#1 Conor.

Impossible thing to truly measure but seeing as the vast vast vast majority of athletes complete at between 145 & 205lbs, simple logic dictates that it's probably one of them. Jones, Aldo, & McGregor are the *active* candidates

Jon Jones is the best fighter in the world, from my viewpoint. Now, if he comes back and performs less than desirably, then I'll pick someone else. Definitely not DJ though. He doesn't fight anyone and almost got finished by a TUF guy. He's top 3-5.

You must have missed the OSP fight

AfterJones popping and MM and Cruz last fights it's becoming less and less muddled at the top of the P4P list.

#1 Conor.

Losing to Nate twice and winning the LW belt in the most obvious fix of all time doesn't make you #1, Dana.

Who really gives a flying fuck about this nonsensical horse shit? It makes even less sense when the dude weighs less than the ball and chain is less exciting to watch than the hatching of mayflies.

Could care less about it mighty mous

#1 Conor.

Conor got finished and edged out a useless rematch this year whereas none of other top p4ps ever lost except for Cruz last night.

Last edited:

#1 Conor.

Mighty Mouse struggled for 1 round, then dominated the remainder of the fight. Conor lost and then squeaked out a decision win against the guy he lost to. Yes, what's his face was a mediocre fighter, but Mighty Mouse has finished much better fighters.

Jon Jones is the best fighter in the world, from my viewpoint. Now, if he comes back and performs less than desirably, then I'll pick someone else. Definitely not DJ though. He doesn't fight anyone and almost got finished by a TUF guy. He's top 3-5.
But Jones did kinda did win his last fight in a less than desirable fashion...

And he's only fought once in 2 years, and he's popped for PED's... He has no case at the moment.

Last edited:
That already happened.
We need more than one performance before we write this off as a trend. OSP is not a worldbeater, but he has size and awkwardness that presented some problems for a guy who doesn't have KO power.

But Jones did kinda did win his last fight in a less than desirable fashion...

And he's only fought once in 2 years, and he's popped for PED's... He has no case at he moment.
I agree that his resume is getting a bit dated. I just think he's still the best. I'm no fan of the guy, but he's proven himself many times. We'll have to see what he looks like after all the nonsense.

Worst fight in his career imo if he would've fought DC that night I believe he would've got destroyed.
Definitely didn't look as sharp as usual. He would have fought completely different if it were Cormier but your premise still has validity. We'll just have to wait and see in, what, July?

Definitely didn't look as sharp as usual. He would have fought completely different if it were Cormier but your premise still has validity. We'll just have to wait and see in, what, July?

That's if he doesn't kill anybody in the mean time. Vegas has the odds around -1000

Back