There is no doubt now, Mighty Mouse is clearly the best P4P fighter

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

I like DJ but honestly no I don't think so. I think Conor is the best in the sport right now, if he was the same natural size as the Mouse I'd pick him to win.

Jones

Not even close.

To bad he is a dumb ass

I like DJ but honestly no I don't think so. I think Conor is the best in the sport right now, if he was the same natural size as the Mouse I'd pick him to win.
Conor lost just recently and had more trouble in a win recently than Mouse, he just wins more spectacularly when he does but Mouse is probably more consistent.

No because his competition isn't very good. He will meet his Cody very soon

Jon Jones is the best fighter in the world, from my viewpoint. Now, if he comes back and performs less than desirably, then I'll pick someone else. Definitely not DJ though. He doesn't fight anyone and almost got finished by a TUF guy. He's top 3-5.

If they were the same size Mcgregor would lose. He's not as fast, he doesn't have a ground game and he doesn't have the gas.

There would have been 2 division champion before Conor if the UFC let certain fighters move up, but UFC said no. And I agree with Op, it's either him or Jon Jones.

That guy who recently got beat up by a reality show winner on cable. As a champ couldn't finish someone for 5 rounds who was cut from UFC.

That impresses you to be the absolute best? Your life sucks

I second Aldo. He's the overall most skilled fighter on the current roster.

Jon Jones is the best fighter in the world, from my viewpoint. Now, if he comes back and performs less than desirably, then I'll pick someone else. Definitely not DJ though. He doesn't fight anyone and almost got finished by a TUF guy. He's top 3-5.

That already happened.

Back