There is no doubt now, Mighty Mouse is clearly the best P4P fighter

That he is #1p4p

5CBqHZx.png

That he's P4P#1
He said featherweights are midgets and bragged about beating up smaller fighters.

I think TJ Dillashaw deserves top 5, I know the list is for champions mostly but the champions hardly ever establish themselves these days.

5CBqHZx.png

He said featherweights are midgets and bragged about beating up smaller fighters.
He says a lot of things, it's what he does that matters.

The truth is Conor would actually have a shot against Woodley...

There's no one else in MMA that something like that would be plausible for.

He says a lot of things, it's what he does that matters.

The truth is Conor would actually have a shot against Woodley...

There's no one else in MMA that something like that would be plausible for.
I remember when BJ Penn was gonna win titles in five weight divisions.

Fedor GSP = Goats.

Jones = cheater
Silva = cheater
Mouse = slammed by Cruz.

Conor lost just recently and had more trouble in a win recently than Mouse, he just wins more spectacularly when he does but Mouse is probably more consistent.
What? Mouse almost lost a to a tuf winner

Eventually delusion will meet reality.
He's already done the impossible, a guy from Ireland in a few years came out of nowhere and won 2 belts simultaneously on his way to becoming the biggest star in combat sports....

He's already beat the game, everything else from now on is gravy.

Tim Elliot momentiarily stunned and dropped MM with a left hook. Imagine Conor in that same position. Oh yeah... McGregor would win. Believe it.

Nate Diaz rocked Conor (with sloppy strikes) and made Conor panic wrestle only to get choked out. Imagine MM in that same position....oh yeah MM would win. Believe it.

He's already done the impossible, a guy from Ireland in a few years came out of nowhere and won 2 belts simultaneously on his way to becoming the biggest star in combat sports....

He's already beat the game, everything else from now on is gravy.

Except defend his belt....

Ahhh... The last defiant cry of Conor haters everywhere.

Fight by fight the ammo runs lower... What you gonna say when he does?

Is that why he's running to fight Woodley so he and his fans can cry about size difference if he loses? Or running to fight mayweather so he can get sympathy points?

Khabib and Ferguson are legit threats. Barboza and Diaz are threats too.

I'll respect him more of course. If loses consistently in LW (which is a possibility) he'll be another Ronda and discourse amongst fans would a little toxic than it already is.

Is that why he's running to fight Woodley so he and his fans can cry about size difference if he loses? Or running to fight mayweather so he can get sympathy points?

Khabib and Ferguson are legit threats. Barboza and Diaz are threats too.

I'll respect him more of course. If loses consistently in LW (which is a possibility) he'll be another Ronda and discourse amongst fans would a little toxic than it already is.
Hilarious that you are ready to criticize a guy for having the balls to fight the champion of the division 2 weight classes above his original weight class who walks around at over 200lbs, that's if he even does ask for Woodley, which is all speculation at this point.

Hilarious that you are ready to criticize a guy for having the balls to fight the champion of the division 2 weight classes above his original weight class who walks around at over 200lbs, that's if he even does ask for Woodley, which is all speculation at this point.

Conor Mcgregor brags about beating up smaller fighters and whines size difference regarding Diaz by saying he was "3 times bigger" than him when he choked him out.

You never saw BJ Penn or rumble (at HW) whine about size and they jumped four weight classes

Back