There is no doubt now, Mighty Mouse is clearly the best P4P fighter

Conor Mcgregor brags about beating up smaller fighters and whines size difference regarding Diaz by saying he was "3 times bigger" than him when he choked him out.

You never saw BJ Penn or rumble (at HW) whine about size and they jumped four weight classes
One day you'll tell people your were a fan of the great Conor McGregor from the start...

P4P was invented by sports writers for Sugar Ray Robinson. He fought and beat larger men. He fought from Featherweight to Light Heavyweight. As this is where the term was coined, this is where the criteria needs to be taken from. Simply being the best in your division is not enough, regardless the length of your reign. It's all about fighting, and defeating bigger men.

I would posit that while DJ is small even for FLW, he rarely fights men much bigger than him and when he did, he struggled. I believe that the subject is still up for debate, but I believe the best current p4p fighter to be Conor McGregor.

I like DJ but honestly no I don't think so. I think Conor is the best in the sport right now, if he was the same natural size as the Mouse I'd pick him to win.
trubich spotted.

Nothing demonstrates, that at the same natural weight, Conwoman would win, except, of course, if you are a trubitch that believes anything.

P4P was invented by sports writers for Sugar Ray Robinson. He fought and beat larger men. He fought from Featherweight to Light Heavyweight. As this is where the term was coined, this is where the criteria needs to be taken from. Simply being the best in your division is not enough, regardless the length of your reign. It's all about fighting, and defeating bigger men.

I would posit that while DJ is small even for FLW, he rarely fights men much bigger than him and when he did, he struggled. I believe that the subject is still up for debate, but I believe the best current p4p fighter to be Conor McGregor.
It has to be Conor. He is destroying GIANTS. To be able to overcome such a huge size disadvantage is truly remarkable.

1111-conor-mcgregor-eddie-alvarez-01-1200x630.jpg

Jones

Not even close.

To bad he is a dumb ass

No, not p4p. He's one of the largest guys in his weight class. He has a size and reach advantage over everyone he's fought except for Gus.

Mighty Mouse on the other hand is the smallest guy in his division.

I like DJ but honestly no I don't think so. I think Conor is the best in the sport right now, if he was the same natural size as the Mouse I'd pick him to win.
what are you serious? Conor got finished and then scraped by with a decision win. I like Conor, he's top 5 right now in my opinion, but mighty mouse has a killer streak and is extremely well rounded and appears to be getting better. p4p is stupid though imo lol

its khabib after he mauls fer and conor.

It has to be Conor. He is destroying GIANTS. To be able to overcome such a huge size disadvantage is truly remarkable.

1111-conor-mcgregor-eddie-alvarez-01-1200x630.jpg
Eddie cut more, Nate was much larger and he is the first ever simultaneous two weight world champ. Its a toss up between McGregor and DC, but MM would take it if he beat the BW champ and Jones if he defeated the HW champ. Your attempts at arrogant trolling are sad these days.

Eddie cut more, Nate was much larger and he is the first ever simultaneous two weight world champ. Its a toss up between McGregor and DC, but MM would take it if he beat the BW champ and Jones if he defeated the HW champ. Your attempts at arrogant trolling are sad these days.
Nate is a LW. Conor is a LW. They are 1-1.

This bullshit doesn't work on me.

trubich spotted.

Nothing demonstrates, that at the same natural weight, Conwoman would win, except, of course, if you are a trubitch that believes anything.

Learn to spell, you stupid cunt.

Yeah actually their entire UFC careers demonstrate that. Mouse is good, but I've never been wow'd by any of his fights and thought "This guy is clearly the best fighter in the world". Most of his opponents have been mediocre too.

Conor lost to Nate and struggled in the rematch, but Nate is bigger and a pretty bad style matchup.

What happened when Mouse fought someone bigger? He got worked by a historically overrated fighter.

Mouse is very good, and very well rounded, but he's not THAT fucking good. He's not as good as prime JJ or GSP or Silva. He's also fought generally subpar opposition. He even struggled with Benevidez in the first fight, who is a fairly average fighter by UFC standards, and just got an absolute gift against Cejudo.

Apart from the Nate fights, Conor has been absurdly dominant, decimated a long time 145 champion who often topped P4P lists, schooled Holloway easily who has proven to be elite with a big win streak, and just destroyed a guy many people picked to wrestlefuck him, who just destroyed a guy many people previously picked to beat Conor.

Jesus, I'm not even a Conor fan really, I was rooting hard for Diaz to batter him in both fights, but it's entirely reasonable to think Conor is currently P4P #1 in MMA, only a blind hating retard like yourself would disagree.

Learn to spell, you stupid cunt.

Yeah actually their entire UFC careers demonstrate that. Mouse is good, but I've never been wow'd by any of his fights and thought "This guy is clearly the best fighter in the world". Most of his opponents have been mediocre too.

Conor lost to Nate and struggled in the rematch, but Nate is bigger and a pretty bad style matchup.

What happened when Mouse fought someone bigger? He got worked by a historically overrated fighter.

Mouse is very good, and very well rounded, but he's not THAT fucking good. He's not as good as prime JJ or GSP or Silva. He's also fought generally subpar opposition. He even struggled with Benevidez in the first fight, who is a fairly average fighter by UFC standards, and just got an absolute gift against Cejudo.

Apart from the Nate fights, Conor has been absurdly dominant, decimated a long time 145 champion who often topped P4P lists, schooled Holloway easily who has proven to be elite with a big win streak, and just destroyed a guy many people picked to wrestlefuck him, who just destroyed a guy many people previously picked to beat Conor.

Jesus, I'm not even a Conor fan really, I was rooting hard for Diaz to batter him in both fights, but it's entirely reasonable to think Conor is currently P4P #1 in MMA, only a blind hating retard like yourself would disagree.
This is what a 2016 post looks like.

Simply being the best in your division is not enough, regardless the length of your reign. It's all about fighting, and defeating bigger men.

but I believe the best current p4p fighter to be Conor McGregor.

Dude, wtf

Mighty Mouse is 5'3" and his last 10 opponents:

Elliot 5'7", won 49-45
Cejudo 5'4", won by TKO
Dodson 5'3", won 49-46 first fight, 50-45 2nd fight
Horiguchi 5'5", won by SUB
Cariaso 5'3", won by SUB
Bagautinov 5'4, won 50-45
Benavidez 5'4", won by KO
Moraga 5'6", won by SUB
McCall 5'5", won 29-28
Cruz 5'8", lost 49-46 (6 years ago, inexperienced MM while Cruz was at his best, WEC champ and pre injuries)

Resume: MM is usually about 2 inches smaller than all his opponents, has never fought an opponent smaller than him and has fought 8 opponents bigger than him in his last 10 fights, his lost was against one of the best BW of all time who is 5 inches taller than MM

Conor McGregor is 5'9" and his last 10 opponents:

Eddie 5'8", won by TKO
Nate 6'1", won 48-47 in a close fight
Nate again, lost by SUB
Aldo 5'7", won by KO
Mendes 5'6", won by TKO
Siver 5'7", won by TKO
Poirer 5'9", won by TKO
Brandao 5'7", won by TKO
Holloway 5'11", won 50-45 (21 y/o Holloway and coming from a loss to Bermudez)
Brimage 5'4", won by TKO

Resume: Conor is usually about 2 inches taller than all his opponents and has more than 5 inches reach advantage, has only fought 2 men bigger than him, Nate and Holloway, and one of them, Nate, who is 3 inches taller, submitted him in the 2nd round, would've been a TKO if Conor hadn't give up his back to the easy RNC (remember Cruz being 5 inches taller and of the best BW ever, who the fuck is Nate?)

But yeah, like you said "It's all about fighting, and defeating bigger men"

<36><36><36>

Back