• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There is a man who can beat Alex Periera...

Khamzat wouldn't have to cut weight for this one.

Don't worry, he'll find another excuse like he had a string cheese and forgot his lactaid pill or his Uber driver got lost on the way to the venue. We need an updated version of this book for Khamzat:

jRhDNoL.jpg

Would be funny if Khamzat steamrolled Pereira and everyone here hated him more. I thought this would be a good matchup before, maybe still now, but Pereira should be more focused on bigger guys.

You're already moving on to the next great hope, oh Poatan hater?
I thought there was no way Poatan would win against Jiri last night since he had to cut so much weight?
<suzylol>
Poatan starches Khamzat in embarassing fashion.
f373bb8c73e3dc4ac580b86f7f4ae8f25912fc78.gif

It's crazy that people are just deciding to collectively forget he was knocked the fuck out by izzy not that long ago, it's like everybody did the men in black flashy thingie so that they could suck on poatan's balls without the regretful memory popping up in their heads.

Not only that but his victory over Jan wasn't all that impressive and he arguably lost his last two kickboxing matches before coming to the UFC.

Yes he is great but jesus get off his nuts.

It's crazy that people are just deciding to collectively forget he was knocked the fuck out by izzy not that long ago, it's like everybody did the men in black flashy thingie so that they could suck on poatan's balls without the regretful memory popping up in their heads.

Not only that but his victory over Jan wasn't all that impressive and he arguably lost his last two kickboxing matches before coming to the UFC.

Yes he is great but jesus get off his nuts.
I don't think anyone is forgetting anything (ok maybe some) but Poatan was cutting a shitload of weight to make MW and without question that affected him, seems much more stable at LHW and the simple fact is that no one has beat him yet at 205.

He is the champ and is very likable so people are on his nuts, get over it.

Back