• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

There are three times as many former champions on the 300 prelims as Bo has UFC fights

Dumbest post ever.

Why does it matter? The prelims/main card doesn't matter. The stakes are just as high. The arena will be packed from the first fight.
It matters cause timezone exist you tool. Prelims are way too early in my country to watch live, dummy. I rather watch Fig vs Cody, Aljo vs Kattar and Jiri vs Rakic than Bo vs some bum.

And card placement matters, why do you think ufc put the biggest names in main card instead of prelims, because it fucking matters and lots of people only watch main cards most of the time.

Think before you decide to be a douche next time. Being overly arrogant like your boyfriend Francis would get you slept like him too.

Last edited:
It matters cause timezone exist you tool. Prelims are way too early in my country to watch live, dummy. I rather watch Fig vs Cody, Aljo vs Kattar and Jiri vs Rakic than Bo vs some bum.

And card placement matters, why do you think ufc put the biggest names in main card instead of prelims, because it fucking matters and lots of people only watch main cards most of the time.

Think before you decide to be a douche next time. Being overly arrogant like your boyfriend Francis would get you slept like him too.
On God

Dumbest post ever.

Why does it matter? The prelims/main card doesn't matter. The stakes are just as high. The arena will be packed from the first fight.
not sure, 299 was just as stacked and it wans't packed at all for the early prelims, sure it might be different for 300 but i'd bet the front rows won't be filled before the main card
and on the subject the push this guy get is ridiculous, nobody care about wrestling and even then it's not like is an olympic medalist or something

Who cares. Same people complaining about apex events. Go figure, a message board about fighting complains when we get more fights

not sure, 299 was just as stacked and it wans't packed at all for the early prelims, sure it might be different for 300 but i'd bet the front rows won't be filled before the main card
and on the subject the push this guy get is ridiculous, nobody care about wrestling and even then it's not like is an olympic medalist or something
Nobody cares about wrestling? Matt Hughes, Brock Lesnar, DC, gsp, Cain Velasquez, sean Shrek, khabib, Tyrone Woodley, Usman would say otherwise

Bo is undefeated and just starting mma with his skillset, he could go on to be one of the greats and even better than the guys before him. The UFC is making a guy with a longer future in the UFC a higher profile fight than champions who only have a couple years left, it doesn't sound so crazy to me.

Sad to see Bo Dallas getting a higher billing than these guys.

Nobody cares about wrestling? Matt Hughes, Brock Lesnar, DC, gsp, Cain Velasquez, sean Shrek, khabib, Tyrone Woodley, Usman would say otherwise
??? nobody cared about their wrestling career, except for Lesnar but you know that's not real wrestling right? and maybe Cormier because he's an olympian
not sure you understood what i was saying tbh, seems like you think i said wrestling is innefective in mma or something...
i'm saying having a good college wrestling record isn't gonna hype the fans when the guy eventually cross over to mma, but the UFC is pushing hard for this guy because of it, weird

I didnt think about that because in Brazil when i used to go we always packed from the get go.

It's a huge shame that cody and fig wont have people at their fights

I don’t know that the problem is so much that it’s Bo Nickal but more that they’ve booked him an uninteresting squash match (on paper). Don’t think people have as much of an issue if you had him stepping up in competition with a more interesting opponent. Top prospect steps up against toughest challenge yet is far more interesting than top prospect fights bottom of the division opponent for third straight time.

Last edited:
Despite all those former champions, most will probably be more interested in Bo than the likes of Jiří Procházka or Aljamain Sterling.

You got to be thinking in terms of Brock Lesnar or Alex Pereira with this guy, where he's coming with success from another sport.
bo appeals to the American boomer demographic that pays for ppv’s because they don’t know how to stream

Dumbest post ever.

Lol it won’t be packed from first fight on in Vegas

It’s Vegas @ 3pm on a Saturday

As someone who goes to pretty much every Vegas ppv, it’s fairly empty and I highly doubt this will be an exception

Lol it won’t be packed from first fight on in Vegas

It’s Vegas @ 3pm on a Saturday

As someone who goes to pretty much every Vegas ppv, it’s fairly empty and I highly doubt this will be an exception
This is different. It's UFC 300.

Did you go to 200? My cousin did. It was packed from start

You posted a whole lot of non truths there. When a card is as hyped as 300, people will watch the prelims. Actually, a whole lot of people watch the prelims.

And when I said it doesn't matter because the stakes are just as high, what do you think i meant? Aljo/Kattar, Fig/Benny, Jiri/Rakic are still super important fights with alot to lose. They don't give a fuck about what you're saying. That's why people will tune in. Regardless of timezones. What time will the event start in your country?

You're the one who changed your AV of a man getting KO'd out of hate, basically call me gay for Francis, fails to notice the difference being being arrogant (how was Francis arrogant btw?) and being confident, yet im the douche here?

Alright bro. Was a beautiful KO. rewatched it 3 times already.

Holly and Cody are two of the worst fighters on the roster if it makes you feel any better

Dana was on the team that decided Bo should be on the main card. He needs to be called out on that BS. I saw an MMA "journalist" timidly refer to Bo being on the main card but it was a pathetic question. Someone with balls needs to ask him.

The entire card is stacked. On paper, 1st bout to the last, probably the best card ever. UFC 100 was close, but it had one low level bout, Gugerty vs. Grice.

I'm going to be watching every fight, don't really care the bout order in this case. Nickal definitely doesn't deserve to be on the main card but I get that they want to give him more hype (even though more eyeballs will be on the free prelims).

Reactions: TCE
I finally figured it out!

Bo is expected to get a quick finish, thus buying time for the 3 title fights ahead, since the card will be a lengthy one

Actually more people watch the prelims than the main card. The prelims are on ESPN.

Back