The WRAP - Wario Ranting About Podcasts

A Ron Wright podcast would give Austin a run for his money after two or three years.

Do you actually listen to all those? How do you find the time?

Episode 44 of the Ron Fuller podcast has a good rant about Vince jr being a cunt.

Colt Cabana- Maybe the best Podcast host of all of them, but I think he just ran out of guests. I heard a Podcast where he said it was going to be more of a diary of his indies journey from here on out. Not the format I want to hear, but I understand the necessity of it.
Good to see some love for Cabana's show. I too was disappointed when he announce the change in format, but it has still been pretty interesting to me. There are still interviews with multiple wrestlers on the show, for a couple of minutes at a time.

I want to recommend podcasts that I listen to as through these casts learn more about promotions that I have seen and yet to see but is curious.

Between the sheets: hosted by kris zellner and david bixenspan they look at a week in history through the sheets/publications of the time, audio clips of the promotions are provided so you get a glimpse of an particular era. It's a long podcast though.

Place to be podcast: cover various eras from 80s to today along with other promotions.

Something to wrestle with: the closest you get to what vince mcmahon thought process through bruce prichard it is all true maybe not but it provides an insight into the mindset of the wwe throughout prichard tenure.

I want to recommend podcasts that I listen to as through these casts learn more about promotions that I have seen and yet to see but is curious.

Between the sheets: hosted by kris zellner and david bixenspan they look at a week in history through the sheets/publications of the time, audio clips of the promotions are provided so you get a glimpse of an particular era. It's a long podcast though.

Place to be podcast: cover various eras from 80s to today along with other promotions.

Something to wrestle with: the closest you get to what vince mcmahon thought process through bruce prichard it is all true maybe not but it provides an insight into the mindset of the wwe throughout prichard tenure.

STWW has no credibility for me. Bruce working with WWE just confirms what he was being excused of - sucking company dick in the hope of getting his job back. Liar.

Last edited:
Haha Bischoff couldn’t answer more than 10 questions on Reddit AMA.

Between the sheets - well fuck me. A 605 that takes all the tedious and takes out all the great

Between the sheets - well fuck me. A 605 that takes all the tedious and takes out all the great

It's not for everyone been a long podcast caters to though who want to explore the history of the business at the time I cut out the halftime break/commercials and it's a quicker watch.

It's not for everyone been a long podcast caters to though who want to explore the history of the business at the time I cut out the halftime break/commercials and it's a quicker watch.

Actually it’s quite good though much much too long

Place to be - bleh. Can’t be bothered to even list in jabronis. Just two dudes talking randomly.

Back