The WRAP - Wario Ranting About Podcasts

Google place to be podcast, first link should be 'place to be nation' wrestling podcast and go from there.

Well it’s really crap. Just switched it off after an hour and felt relief. Sorry brah.

Jerry Jarrett is adding a podcast, "Booking Memphis Wrestling".

https://twitter.com/bookingmemphis

Okay, we've got too many Memphis podcasts. Lawler, Kentucky Fried Rassling

Also I've heard him on Kentucky Fried Rassling and sorry, he doesn't have a podcast voice or style.

Jack Swagger is going to be fighting Bellator soon. Was on the revived Dutch Mantell podcast.

The PW Torch Podcast about Wrestling Podcasts is good.

Used to listen to LAW pre-Lovranski. Couldn't stand it after because Lovranski used to be such a dorky tool. Fat Bruce show is decent but he's a weasel. I'm in heaven listening to the dulcet tones of Tony S, and him and Conrad seem to have a lot of fun (Tony handles Conrad's ball busting the best by far). I'll listen to Russo for my daily required amount of Yo, Bro's and Disco. Love the long podcasts. Some of the others are cool, but lots of the the hosts really have voices made for print.

If anybody wants to write a recap about a podcast, then they go do it for PW Torch and get some benefits...

need to get rid of Craig from Bryan and Vinny

Sean Mooney's podcast is...disappointing.

I always was wondering about Last’s voice.

Some niggling doubt at the back of my head.

He’s changed from a bro in New Jersey into a snarky NY Jewish guy.

I still sound like an asshole BTW. Except when I had a fucking, dude and girl breaking, yakuza voice for about six months last year. This low rumble that I could switch on. Just walk away.

Anyway, any podcasts I should write about? Because shit is stale and I’m not going to comment on the rubbish that Conrad churns out. My lawyer head can’t cope with having lies that I know about and are documented being spewed by dudes who want another job with the WWE. Schiavone I like.

Last edited:

I always was wondering about Last’s voice.

Some niggling doubt at the back of my head.

He’s changed from a bro in New Jersey into a snarky NY Jewish guy.

I still sound like an asshole BTW. Except when I had a fucking, dude and girl breaking, yakuza voice for about six months last year. This low rumble that I could switch on. Just walk away.

Anyway, any podcasts I should write about? Because shit is stale and I’m not going to comment on the rubbish that Conrad churns out. My lawyer head can’t cope with having lies that I know about and are documented being spewed by dudes who want another job with the WWE. Schiavone I like.

The Lapsed Fan. Prepare your chocolate starfish.

Will be moving some podcasts around soon. I'm still writing up Killing The Town for pwpodcasts.com but that podcast is really slipping what with Lance fucking off and Cyrus being really busy.

Dinner with the King was heartbreaking after Lawler's son's death. Well, hug your kid today and tell them how much you love them and how special they are.

Minor updates with Apter.

I do not listen to most of this so I might add notes on what I listen to and if you think something has improved or worsened (I listen to all the maincard podcasts), let me know.

Schiavone is still my favourite wrestling personality, but I'm really getting over his podcast.

I don't watch along, since I don't have the Network. I feel like Conrad is trying too hard to be funny and set Tony up now.

The original format was way better. I don't give a toss if Tony didn't remember everything. His take on any subject was always funny and refreshing.

Nothing interesting happening in the podcast world apart from Last being later than your sister with her period and Apter being racist.

Also Dutch is political ranting.

Back