The WRAP - Wario Ranting About Podcasts

The fact that you got Breaking Kayfabe w Bowdren & Barry so far down destroys all the credibility you never had
Thats the only other show on Arcadian Vanguard that I can listen to, shits tops

I tried listening to the Studcast but its too homespun and folksy for me
I need details about events, not family stories told around the dinner table

Baseball season is starting so that probably has something to do with it
Tony gotta go back to his real job

He successfully fleeced the marks into paying for his kid's wedding so now he doesn't have to put himself through the ordeal of watching old shitty WCW ppvs anymore.

He successfully fleeced the marks into paying for his kid's wedding so now he doesn't have to put himself through the ordeal of watching old shitty WCW ppvs anymore.
I wonder how much he made
Bruce Prichard says he is doing 20 grand a week in merch and advertising on his show, Tony is obviously doing nowhere near that though

Tony mentioned something about some cockhead badmouthing him to his employers and such. That is what killed it for him. The fans always have to ruin it.

The fact that you got Breaking Kayfabe w Bowdren & Barry so far down destroys all the credibility you never had
Thats the only other show on Arcadian Vanguard that I can listen to, shits tops

I tried listening to the Studcast but its too homespun and folksy for me
I need details about events, not family stories told around the dinner table

Breaking Kayfabe is rambling as fuck. What is covered is already done X10 better on the 605.

Slapdick nation rejoice!

oh and Bischoff is coming back too, with Conrad

You can tell when Prichard is lying, because his lips are moving.

I’ll be reviewing Why It Ended, Going Broadway and What’s Wrong With Wrestling soon.

Keller is pissing me off with his nonstop pimping.

Have you listened to Who Booked This Shit?
I heard part of one episode
Wasnt great but it was enough to give it another try

I'm not confident that Conrad will be able to get a decent podcast out of Eazy E. I tried listening to his show a few times and it was shit, and not because of the co-host but because of Bischoff himself. But the Podfather has dat Midas touch when it comes to this shit so I'll definitely give it a try.

I'm not confident that Conrad will be able to get a decent podcast out of Eazy E. I tried listening to his show a few times and it was shit, and not because of the co-host but because of Bischoff himself. But the Podfather has dat Midas touch when it comes to this shit so I'll definitely give it a try.
Bischoff at least has a heap of insight. And if he tells the truth only one time, he'll be one up on Prichard.

Bischoff at least has a heap of insight. And if he tells the truth only one time, he'll be one up on Prichard.

I disagree. Prichard may be full of shit but he's entertaining as hell. Bischoff is equally (if not even more) full of crap but not funny at all - I literally didn't find any redeeming qualities about him when I listened to his podcast.

Listened to the ECW Barely Legal episode of WHW. Tony marking out for The Sandman's entrance was fantastic!

Listened to the new 83 Weeks podcast with Conrad and Bischoff. First episode was ok. Conrad broke his balls a bit but was holding back a lot, you could tell that it's a feeling out process. Was interesting to hear some specifics about $ amounts and shit that you don't really get with the Prichard show, but it isn't as enjoyable as that podcast or WHW Mondays just because Bischoff is soooo damn unlikable. Just a smug prick. I'll continue to listen, although I have a feeling that this one may not last all that long.

Back