The World is Better With You In it, October Edition

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Happy Friday, friends.

Just writing to let you know that if you're struggling through something there are many on this board that would relish the opportunity to help you through it- whether through chatting in this thread, in the DMs, or a well-timed (and, no doubt, well lit) dick pic. We have your back.

All kidding aside: I like to start these threads every once in a while just in case one of my bros is out there dealing with something that has them considering suicide. You can get through this. Talk to someone. ANYONE about it- whether in the real or someone on this board.

Survive this day. Survive this night. Tomorrow may be worse, but soon it will be better- it's just the way life is.

Don't get stuck in a bad moment.

"The world is better with you in it"

I wonder if anyone ever said stuff like that to Hitler, Mao or Stalin?

Just got back to lifting weights this week... hurt my shoulder and back a few years ago and never got the motivation to get back at it... Also working on having a positive outlook on life instead of being a negative nancy about everything... - harder than you think.

Have a great weekend Sherfam

Just got back to lifting weights this week... hurt my shoulder and back a few years ago and never got the motivation to get back at it... Also working on having a positive outlook on life instead of being a negative nancy about everything... - harder than you think.

Good luck with the lifting sherbro. Coming back from injury is always rough but totally worth it.

nice…muscle memory is an amazing thing, it will come back quicker than you think. I’m about to take my pre workout and get at er

Love the sentiment but it's rare that someone else genuinely cares enough to give a shit unless you're ready to pay them to listen

It's just the way life has become, I don't even have the strength to help others anymore, I just keep myself to myself and hope I can retain enough clarity to spot the next move one day

Pretty foggy in here though

Peace everyone

"The world is better with you in it"

I wonder if anyone ever said stuff like that to Hitler, Mao or Stalin?

Goebbels actually killed all of his own children because the world wasn't worth living in if it didn't have Hitler in it anymore.

All bodies are different and all, but I remember messing up my shoulder and as a result, spent about 2 years away from the gym waiting for it to heal. Eventually felt like I needed to go back in spite of it still hurting, but no joke, felt like my shoulder was cured after two weeks. Clearly it was what I needed.

Not to say that its the cure for you. Being some Sherbroni and not a doctor (PhD in Shookology doesn't count) but good to hear you're going back. Have fun :D

Exercise helps with the positivity. I hope you see the results on both fronts.

Back