The woman official frantically telling Diego Rivas to calm down after his win

Oy vey! Maybe the Anti Defamation League was trying to put the kibosh on his gloating over a downed chosen person.

But for real, it was pretty weird that she was trying to herd him around the cage. Dude's a grown man and not hurting anyone with his excitement so hands off the merchandise.
Hahaha ya maybe that was it.

Ya I didn't get it at all.

Here's the KO for everyone btw. Women in question is at the very end, but it doesn't show much. You guys really wouldn't celebrate that thunderous KO? Come on.

Also here's a video showing her more. Lol the thing is that even after this she's still all over him. Literally up until the point he leaves the cage, she was ushering him around. Weird.

Last edited:
I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

Don't know what you're talking about. All I remember is the days when Tito would dig a grave.

Just a heads up, Tank gave an interview to clear up that moment, he said he wasn't mocking his opponent but instead he was mocking Big John for the way he pulled him off and stopped the fight...as fans we always assumed Tank was mocking Matua
And we all know that tank is full of shit. He was def mocking the fighter. But in hindsight probably regrets it. One of the shittiest things in ufc history.

I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.

I agree. I also dislike when dudes climb the cage after a split decision/boring fight. When Nelson climbed the cage last night, it wasn't funny, and it wasn't an unabashed expression of joy- it was a cry for attention. It was as pathetic as Tito's post-fight shenanigans.

They should penalize dudes for excessive celebration, or at the very least, pan the camera away from them - these displays of unproffesionalism do not deserve screen time.

I agree. I also dislike when dudes climb the cage after a split decision/boring fight. When Nelson climbed the cage last night, it wasn't funny, and it wasn't an unabashed expression of joy- it was a cry for attention. It was as pathetic as Tito's post-fight shenanigans.

They should penalize dudes for excessive celebration, or at the very least, pan the camera away from them - these displays of unproffesionalism do not deserve screen time.
How many letters have you written to Roger Goodell?

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.

In his defense, after he celebrated he tried to look over to see if Lahat was okay but kept getting shoed away by the woman.

Should have given that bitch the ol
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

she just wanted to touch him.

One of the most pathetic things I've seen in the octagon in a long time

I was super pissed

She didnt stop following him around till he was back in the tunnel, hands on him, she started "calming him sown"
The second he won the fight, he wasnt acting aggressive towards anyone , I hope to never see her again and I hope someone in the UFC makes sure she never gets the chance again

Thats her job and he was going overboard...at one point he looked liked he was gonna stomp on the guys head.
That guy needs to chill fight is over and no your not the king of the world.

She was after him THE SECOND HE WON , he jumped on the cage to yell at the camera, didnt come close to Lahat, he at no point acted like he was even going to come near him pr his corner, and to the Lahat fans acting like it was classless, everyone celebrates after a wild KO like that, they dont wait for the guy to wake up before they do, and how the fuck should he have known he wouldnt wake up right away ? If he did no one would of said shit

People on this forum are pathetic fanboys, a big underdog won after getting dominated in the first round and the sandy vagina squad here does what they always do and cry bcus their guy lost

She was after him THE SECOND HE WON , he jumped on the cage to yell at the camera, didnt come close to Lahat, he at no point acted like he was even going to come near him pr his corner, and to the Lahat fans acting like it was classless, everyone celebrates after a wild KO like that, they dont wait for the guy to wake up before they do, and how the fuck should he have known he wouldnt wake up right away ? If he did no one would of said shit

People on this forum are pathetic fanboys, a big underdog won after getting dominated in the first round and the sandy vagina squad here does what they always do and cry bcus their guy lost
I'm not a fan of either and found it completely classless. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Its kinda funny that you're crying about other guys crying about something. :D

You hate people's happiness is what this is about

Roy is 39 and hasnt won a fight in how long ? Fuck him for celebrating what could be the last win of his career
He shouldve just shook hands and went home , but hes not as boring as you so he didn't

He just won $2500 sponsor money. Let the man celebrate getting to keep his house another month.

Plus all that extra money from all the Rivas fight kits that get sold...

I'm not a fan of either and found it completely classless. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Its kinda funny that you're crying about other guys crying about something. :D

Insulting people who either lost money on lahat or hate other people's happiness isnt crying, but you can keep on reachin

What do you mean "remember the days when"?

It still happens all the time. Right off the top of my head, without looking back at anything I can remember Tim Means doing it for Doomsday Howard, and Holly Holm did it after she KO'd Rousey.

I get the point you're trying to make but don't mindlessly exaggerate it, it just leaves you open to shots like this.

Back