The woman official frantically telling Diego Rivas to calm down after his win

I really don't see the issue here. He was celebrating. She didn't stop him from celebrating. He was excited for his win and she was doing her job.

Great KO by Rivas and he wasn't being disrespectful at all. People here are overeacting to a celebration. Not like he was flipping the bird or something like that

Fuck that stupid ass bitch and fuck anyone in this thread bitching about that celebration like it was something dishonorable. They shouldn't allow any female non-combatants into the cage. What the fuck does she think she's doing? Security?

Its not a "fucking fight" you dumbfucking idiot. Its competition, and its dumbfuck bar fight fans like you that don't understand the respect level these athletes SHOULD have for each other. Its not like these guys had some personal beef or something. Go watch worldstar.
Nah Milthy - it's a fucking fight, you dumbfucking idiot.

If it's what I think you're referring to I was thinking the same thing for a minute then I thought maybe she was concerned about the cage as the door was open and it wasn't as structurally sound as when it was closed. That shit was rocking pretty good.

I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.

I don't know about the first part of your claim but there are some fighters that make sure they didn't just homicide someone before they celebrate.

I don't know about the first part of your claim but there are some fighters that make sure they didn't just homicide someone before they celebrate.
Yeah, it doesn't happen anymore. When I was a kid watching K-1 and other martial arts it was common practice to kneel down until your opponent was tended to. People are all pissy because they either didn't know or don't remember. I love UFC but they pretty much want their athletes to act like fuckheads because it =$$$

Yeah, it doesn't happen anymore. When I was a kid watching K-1 and other martial arts it was common practice to kneel down until your opponent was tended to. People are all pissy because they either didn't know or don't remember. I love UFC but they pretty much want their athletes to act like fuckheads because it =$$$

It's heading that way, unfortunately. Same boat bruh.

Matt Hume. Much respect. Coaching champions to not forget they're human beings first even in the midst of celebration.

You sure managed that quote box like a fucking jeanyus.

lLWmp.gif
I wish I could like this twice.

It's heading that way, unfortunately. Same boat bruh.

Matt Hume. Much respect. Coaching champions to not forget they're human beings first even in the midst of celebration.
Exactly. Remember when Uriah Hall was getting absolutely shit on because he felt awful after almost killing guy on TUF?

Exactly. Remember when Uriah Hall was getting absolutely shit on because he felt awful after almost killing guy on TUF?

yeah. that was fucked up. Both the outcome of the fight and people thinking he was less of a fighter for it. The deed was done. No need to gloat. Shit even I was a little ashamed of enjoying the moment after I saw the result.

I guess noone remembers the days when when a fighter would get on his knees until the other fighter got to his feet as a show of respect. But respect left mma a long time ago.

I personally can't stand guys going all crazy after a win like that. Didn't even walk back over and check on the dude for fucks sake. This isn't a streetfight. I found it to be pretty distasteful.
Ya, he didn't once check on his opponent at all, kind of classless imo as well.

Ya, he didn't once check on his opponent at all, kind of classless imo as well.

what ? Diego Rivas was heading to check Lahat state, just after celebrate but the annoying bitch and the referee prevent him to do it, he was stopped, he even mention that in a post fight interview backstage

he is young, can't even speak english and is trought a ton of emotions, what do you really spect ?

I think there was another reason, as the ref himself was calling out diego from and reaching to pull him from 0:55 in this vid for about 20 seconds. then he gives up, and she doesnt.
Does someone here really know the what precedure is being applied here cause everyone seems to be talking out his ass in these threads.
Still made no sense. What did the ref even need him for? It was just weird.

Back