The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the point in banning someone if they can just come right back?

I’d say over half of current sherdog accounts are retreads, including posters you would like to stay here. He knows what got him banned and we know what he did. If he changes his behavior regarding that, there isn’t a problem.

I’d say over half of current sherdog accounts are retreads, including posters you would like to stay here. He knows what got him banned and we know what he did. If he changes his behavior regarding that, there isn’t a problem.
Seriously? That is bullshit. You get banned for being a racist piece of shit, then come back and start making jokes about be a racist piece of shit literally the day after, and its cool?

No wonder this place keeps going downhill.

Seriously? That is bullshit. You get banned for being a racist piece of shit, then come back and start making jokes about be a racist piece of shit literally the day after, and its cool?

He has been here a few hours. You are overreacting as things are being handled over a longer timeframe then you would like.

He has been here a few hours. You are overreacting as things are being handled over a longer timeframe then you would like.
I am not overreacting, I am question the purpose of banning someone if they do not even have a time out period.

I am not overreacting, I am question the purpose of banning someone if they do not even have a time out period.

It’s depends on the situation but most returns don’t have one. I’ve only seen a handful that did. Also, I mentioned this isn’t completely handled yet so yes, you are overreacting anytime you expect a mod decision in under 24 hours. We have jobs in real life and like to be on the same page about decisions rather than picking up the pieces after. That might not be as fast as most people like but it’s far better overall and in the long run communication wise.

I still don't think he has fully processed that all those outstanding bets are attached to a dead account lol

I still don't think he has fully processed that all those outstanding bets are attached to a dead account lol
Yeah, part of it might be because he's been allowed back so damn quick.

I get what Lead is saying about them wanting to process everything before making a final decision but it seems weird there's no function in place to like press pause on an IP address re-applying for an account or at least have the address be on a probationary period for being approved to post.

Yeah, part of it might be because he's been allowed back so damn quick.

I get what Lead is saying about them wanting to process everything before making a final decision but it seems weird there's no function in place to like press pause on an IP address re-applying for an account or at least have the address be on a probationary period for being approved to post.

Sometimes communication with the poster in question is needed.

@Lead we need an updated ranking as dead men can't have belts.

Sometimes communication with the poster in question is needed.
A probationary period limiting the subforum they're posting in or in general posting wouldn't preclude PMs though would it?

Or does the new forum architecture not allow that?

#36. @Trotsky

#40. @PolarBearPaulVarelans

#42. @HereticBD

#43. @bobgeese

#44. @Cunningham

Dear sirs:

I am writing this post to inform you that the person holding the opposing position in your bet has been banned because of poor impulse control. Consequently, you may be unable to collect when the bet concludes. As a favor, I would like to offer to substitute in Mr. Waiguoren's place for these bets or a bet with similar terms. Not only would does this protect you from his de facto forfeit, it would be funny because of the effort he spent in obtaining these bets. Please contact me in this thread if interested.

Very truly yours,

Quipling.

cc: @Lead

RIP Bet Thread

What a sorry bunch of fucking men. At least you can still gossip and talk about guns, video games, WWF, and street fight videos in the Incel Lounge

Honest question because guys like you fascinate me. Why is racism SUCH a big deal to you? Especially when it's just some guy you don't even know irl just talking?

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't even touch anyone. He didn't wish death on anyone and he didn't advocate violence on anyone.

But time and time again I see guys like you acting like saying something 'racist' is worse than physically hurting someone and I just don't understand it.

I was brought up to believe in the whole 'sticks and stones' thing. Why do you let words wound you so badly? Just ignore the guy. You are doing this to yourself by giving him the attention.

RIP Bet Thread

What a sorry bunch of fucking men. At least you can still gossip and talk about guns, video games, WWF, and street fight videos in the Incel Lounge
Dear Mr. Spooge,

This thread is for making bets, not for gossiping about people talking about guns, WWF, and videogames. The clue is in the name. If you want to gossip about the "Incel Lounge", whatever that may be, here is the appropriate place to do it.

If you would like to make a bet of some sort, I can be found here, in the bet thread.

With due respect,
Quipling.

Honest question because guys like you fascinate me. Why is racism SUCH a big deal to you? Especially when it's just some guy you don't even know irl just talking?

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't even touch anyone. He didn't wish death on anyone and he didn't advocate violence on anyone.

But time and time again I see guys like you acting like saying something 'racist' is worse than physically hurting someone and I just don't understand it.

I was brought up to believe in the whole 'sticks and stones' thing. Why do you let words wound you so badly? Just ignore the guy. You are doing this to yourself by giving him the attention.
He called someone an ape then when called on it tried to get around it like some douchebag who has a dad for a lawyer. He just HAPPENS to call a poster that is black an ape? Rrrrriiiigggghhhhttttt, totally not intentional.

of course you wouldn't get it, you're a "piece of shit" lol

Not sure how I ended up in this thread liking posts but.. I think it's important, for some people, to...

You know, nevermind. I dont really have a clue. Why even join a forum if you want everyone banned? Fuck sake.

He called someone an ape then when called on it tried to get around it like some douchebag who has a dad for a lawyer. He just HAPPENS to call a poster that is black an ape? Rrrrriiiigggghhhhttttt, totally not intentional.

Ok. So he called a black guy an ape. That sucks. He totally shouldn't have done that, but I just don't see why it's such a big deal. I guess I never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.