The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So he called a black guy an ape. That sucks. He totally shouldn't have done that, but I just don't see why it's such a big deal. I guess I never will.
The deal wasn't so much that he did it to me. My issue is how he tried to skate around it by saying the guy had an "ape mentality"... BUT he never called anyone else he disagreed with in the same fashion. Then he doubled down and called False an orangutan.

To make an analogy it's like that teacher that dropped the n-bomb in school doing the "I JUST CALLED HIM WHAT HE CALLED EVERYONE ELSE"

Boondocks had a whole episode cracking fun at it and I'm using that clip instead of the OG one cause the audio from the real life event is really bad cause it's so old.

Ok. So he called a black guy an ape. That sucks. He totally shouldn't have done that, but I just don't see why it's such a big deal. I guess I never will.
cos you're an unashamed racist, only one step up from a cowardly one

you make up for it by being both a maggot and a rat though <Fedor23>

Dear Mr. Spooge,

This thread is for making bets, not for gossiping about people talking about guns, WWF, and videogames. The clue is in the name. If you want to gossip about the "Incel Lounge", whatever that may be, here is the appropriate place to do it.

If you would like to make a bet of some sort, I can be found here, in the bet thread.

With due respect,
Quipling.

Not surprised my post irritated you.

#36. @Trotsky

#40. @PolarBearPaulVarelans

#42. @HereticBD

#43. @bobgeese

#44. @Cunningham

Dear sirs:

I am writing this post to inform you that the person holding the opposing position in your bet has been banned because of poor impulse control. Consequently, you may be unable to collect when the bet concludes. As a favor, I would like to offer to substitute in Mr. Waiguoren's place for these bets or a bet with similar terms. Not only would does this protect you from his de facto forfeit, it would be funny because of the effort he spent in obtaining these bets. Please contact me in this thread if interested.

Very truly yours,

Quipling.

cc: @Lead

That sucks, what did he get banned for?

He’ll be easy to spot when he returns. When your third post is a bet...

That sucks, what did he get banned for?

He’ll be easy to spot when he returns. When your third post is a bet...

Said a white dude had the reading comprehension of an ape

@Rockapotomuss, I'll take even lower stakes than him if you want. And I'll take you off my ignore list.

I am entirely confident Hillary enters this race. Whether it's before the convention or at the convention I can't say, but she will be in the race. She's already turned down the VP offer.

Name your terms. They can be reciprocal 50/50. This is a bet I cannot lose.

I am entirely confident Hillary enters this race. Whether it's before the convention or at the convention I can't say, but she will be in the race. She's already turned down the VP offer.

Name your terms. They can be reciprocal 50/50. This is a bet I cannot lose.
Av bet, 6 months.

@Rockapotomuss, I'll take even lower stakes than him if you want. And I'll take you off my ignore list.

1. Hillary Clinton will be in the 2020 Democratic race for president, before or during the Democratic National Convention.
2. @Jack V Savage : against @Rockapotomuss : for
3. July 16, 2020 - last day of the 2020 Democratic National Convention, or the day when Clinton files for a candidacy with the FEC, or when one party concedes---whichever comes first
4. Signature and AV bet
5. 6 months

This guy is deliberately trying to lose to boost Jack V Savage. Lame.

Still the champ and it feels great.

Clarence-Thomas-Clones-Supreme-Court-900.jpg

I've been reading up on this waiguoren fellow. Wow, what a tremendous bettor. I'd have to say he's the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.