The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being a dishonest idiot. A clueless moron. A partisan Hack. A liar and retard. But the worst is that you choose to insult me when I try my best to have a civil dialogue with you.

What happened to respectful disagreement?

You and the rotten-souled Inga are the most dishonest posters around. I once sent her a selfie and she refused to respond.

It's apparent that you'll blindly defend Trump no matter what and thus that you're actively avoiding learning about the issue.

With this outburst, I will be ignoring you from now on. You will be #274 on my ignore list.

What happened to respectful disagreement?

You and the rotten-souled Inga are the most dishonest posters around. I once sent her a selfie and she refused to respond.

It's apparent that you'll blindly defend Trump no matter what and thus that you're actively avoiding learning about the issue.

With this outburst, I will be ignoring you from now on. You will be #274 on my ignore list.

This is actually quite funny, but you are out of character, Mr. Gu.

I posted it with pure love, Mr. Drag.

Jack V Savage is a swell fellow and I have nothing but love for him.

Lots of these guys have been losing their shit and breaking character. I guess it's the stress from defending Trump as increasingly damaging facts come to light.

Lots of these guys have been losing their shit and breaking character. I guess it's the stress from defending Trump as increasingly damaging facts come to light.

You sound rustled at having your balls busted over people making fun of your predictable tactics, Mr. Savage.

@waiguoren

You should have taken the bet. Your arrogance has cost you a victory:

jXYtazz.png

oof

Dann, I swear I came here to say I'll take the bet. Didn't know there already was an RCP figure.
I wasn't expecting it so soon. He even hit 3% a couple days ago too.

It's gonna be Michele Obama. Just watch. I'll remind you all of this later when it happens. :p

She's gonna jump in just late enough for the media to provide cover for her through the election. Her husband lied about it in 2008 and she's lying about it now.

Let's bet on it. In?

1. Michelle Obama will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. Oliver Clothesoff- for, waiguoren- against
3. Date of the 2020 DNC or when one party concedes
4. Sig+AV bet
5. 16 months

Bloomberg just paving the way for Hillary to come in at the last minute. Script was written long time ago.

February.

Let's bet on it. In?

1. Hillary Clinton will be the 2020 Democratic nominee or president.
2. Rockapotomuss- for, waiguoren- against
3. Date of the 2020 DNC or when one party concedes
4. Sig+AV bet
5. 16 months

#26. @HereticBD v. @VivaRevolution
1. Bernie Sanders will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. VivaRevolution- for, HereticBD- against
3. 11/04/2020
4. Avatar & Signature bet
5. HereticBD win=Viva's Av/Sig for 1 month; Viva win= HereticBD Av/Sig for 1 year

#34. @VivaRevolution v. @Rob Battisti
1. Trump will win the 2020 presidential election
2. Rob Battisti- For, VivaRevolution- against
3. 11/7/2020 (tentatively)
4. Avatar bet
5. 3 month

#38. @VivaRevolution v. @Yorkist
1. Donald Trump will lose in the Republican primary or not run for a second term.
2. VivaRevolution- for, Yorkist- against
3. Tentative (if Trump announces he isn't running or when a Republican nomination is secured)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

Viva.... {<huh}

Seriously?

I'll bet you that the Democratic nominee is either Sanders or Buttigieg. In?
Damn, did you just offer a bet you think is fair and reasonable? I think the humiliation is working. I like your side of the bet there by just a fraction, because Pete has almost certainly arrived for real.

Damn, did you just offer a bet you think is fair and reasonable? I think the humiliation is working. I like your side of the bet there by just a fraction, because Pete has almost certainly arrived for real.

Here's me in May, over six months ago:

Added:

$1818 on Peter Buttigieg to win the 2020 Democratic nomination +550

This guy is an elite-level candidate, like Reagan- and Obama-level. With Warren making some strong moves, I'm no longer confident that Sanders can monopolize the "progressive" vote early enough to ward off a Buttigieg surge. I think there is a serious chance that by the time Warren drops out, Buttigieg will already have captured the hearts of the fence-sitters and run away with this.

With Sanders +410 and Buttigieg +550, I think I'm in good shape. I really can't see anyone else getting the nomination.

Here's me in May, over six months ago:
Congrats picking up that Pete was a viable candidate later than the rest of us, and I recognize your results-oriented justification for your terrible wager, but that's a non-response.

picking up that Pete was a viable candidate later than the rest of us

Show me your post from before May 2019 in which you predicted he would be one of the top four finalists (let alone top two).

It doesn't exist, I'd bet.

There were over 20 major candidates in the race at that point. Give the king his credit, Fa.

that's a non-response
I frequently offer bets that other people think have a good chance of winning. They are almost always wrong.

My kill rate is 87.5% and about to rise again. Tread carefully.

Show me your post from before May 2019 in which you predicted he would be one of the top four finalists (let alone top two).

It doesn't exist, I'd bet.

There were over 20 major candidates in the race at that point. Give the king his credit, Fa.

I frequently offer bets that other people think have a good chance of winning. They are almost always wrong.

My kill rate is 87.5% and about to rise again. Tread carefully.
.........kill rate?

Those two are leading the early states by a wide margin, and Biden’s getting dragged through the mud in a highly visible way for the next month or two. Black voters are playing it safe right now with Biden, but if he looks bad they’ll defect to Bernie I think.

All that to say, I’m not interested in betting against Bernie. Wai was in the other thread saying Pete will win the nom. that’s the bet I offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.