The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dishonest.

Technically, I believe hes correct.

He was ok with what happened but he is hurting now and lashing out.

It is definitely childish and almost something like a scorned girlfriend would do.

I believe it was an honest mistake (he just didn't know how to do a sig), but I was nonetheless denied my winnings.

Kinda fucked to accept what I did and bitch now.

I mean, it's like a wife bringing up something her man did a year ago after saying she was cool with it.

But you are angry and I understand

The ranking system is basic at this point where large bets or large volume of bets mostly dictate who ends up on top. I can’t find a good way to handle head to head better other than a slight bonus if someone beats a high ranked person. The records and strength of comp will always be debated like mma which just adds another layer of dicussion since the rankings can’t be perfect.

Yeah, that's fine. That's what I'm doing, I guess. If it were up to me, the stakes wouldn't matter so much, quality would be more of a factor, and the biggest thing would be that losses should count against you.

Kinda fucked to accept what I did and bitch now.

I mean, it's like a wife bringing up something her man did a year ago after saying she was cool with it.

But you are angry and I understand

Jesus, calm down. I just saw the notification that not paying up leads to asterisks plus de-ranking. On a personal level, as I've said before and again here, I get that it was an honest mistake. We could negotiate a rectification if you want (obviously I wouldn't ask for the full duration). Maybe we can just work out another bet and you give me odds.

Jesus, calm down. I just saw the notification that not paying up leads to asterisks plus de-ranking. On a personal level, as I've said before and again here, I get that it was an honest mistake. We could negotiate a rectification if you want (obviously I wouldn't ask for the full duration). Maybe we can just work out another bet and you give me odds.

Are you seriously asking me to calm down after your meltdown/tirade?

Can you honestly not see how you conduct yourself? There is no way you can be blind, no way.

@Lead, take me out of whatever it is that is causing Jack to flow heavily from between his legs. I want no part of contributing to this rage he is experiencing

@BarryDillon don't we have an open bet with each other? I swear to pop rock jesus we do, but I can't remember what it is!

Are you seriously asking me to calm down after your meltdown/tirade?

Can you honestly not see how you conduct yourself? There is no way you can be blind, no way.

@Lead, take me out of whatever it is that is causing Jack to flow heavily from between his legs. I want no part of contributing to this rage he is experiencing

Can you quote this alleged meltdown? You are melting down.

Can you quote this alleged meltdown? You are melting down.

Yea. I know you are but what am I.

Wai being named champ has brought an unannounced surprise visit by Aunt Flow

This contest Sucks! I want SBJJ disqualified! You hear me Lead!

Go suck on a bottle you big baby!

@Lead. Take me out of the standings before Jack fills his tub with warm water and breaks out the razors

6th in the world rankings?

I'm pretty good.

Yea. I know you are but what am I.

Wai being named champ has brought an unannounced surprise visit by Aunt Flow

This contest Sucks! I want SBJJ disqualified! You hear me Lead!

Go suck on a bottle you big baby!

@Lead. Take me out of the standings before Jack fills his tub with warm water and breaks out the razors

LOL!

There is nothing funny about a grown man who's emotions can turn on a dime because he loses an internet betting championship.

Hurry @Lead . Remove my name. Jack is about to turn on his car in his enclosed garage

There is nothing funny about a grown man who's emotions can turn on a dime because he loses an internet betting championship.

Hurry @Lead . Remove my name. Jack is about to turn on his car in his enclosed garage

Keep'em coming. :)

Your pants are on fire!

This contest Sucks!

Disqualify SBJJ!

WAI is a welcher!

Vile, dishonest, and immoral...

What am I supposed to do with this quarrel?

Guys let’s argue in good faith.

Guys let’s argue in good faith.

Stop being a dishonest idiot. A clueless moron. A partisan Hack. A liar and retard. But the worst is that you choose to insult me when I try my best to have a civil dialogue with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.