The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to put up, or shut up.

@Lead @waiguoren

I'm willing to make an account bet with @franklinstower over whether Bernie Sanders will be the nominee or not.

If Bernie Sanders is the Democratic nominee, I'll honor the bet and delete my account.

If Bernie Sanders isn't the nominee, @franklinstower has to delete his account.

Now it's time to see if Franklinstower has the conviction to back his words with actions.

Hey there,

The bet thread is a place where you can get an official record of an av, sig, or name bet. Keep in mind this is a record and isn’t actually enforced by moderation but publicized for future reference. The thread doesn’t officiate account bets. I’m not saying you two can’t come to some agreement but it won’t be officiated by this thread/ moderation.

Hey there,

The bet thread is a place where you can get an official record of an av, sig, or name bet. Keep in mind this is a record and isn’t actually enforced by moderation but publicized for future reference. The thread doesn’t officiate account bets. I’m not saying you two can’t come to some agreement but it won’t be officiated by this thread/ moderation.

It's ok. @franklinstower tucked tail and ran the moment he had to actually put his account where his mouth is.

<Fedor23>

It's ok. @franklinstower tucked tail and ran the moment he had to actually put his account where his mouth is.

<Fedor23>

Show me where I said Bernie would win the nomination Brown? Why cant you do that? Its because I didn't say it in the first place. I ONLY argued against this post of yours "No one is voting for him anymore but the most die-hard Bernie Bros".

It was false and you cant admit it so you challenged my on a position that I never made. I might as well be asking you to prove that Godzilla exists because its just that relevant.

Show me where I said Bernie would win the nomination Brown? Why cant you do that? Its because I didn't say it in the first place. I ONLY argued against this post of yours "No one is voting for him anymore but the most die-hard Bernie Bros".

It was false and you cant admit it so you challenged my on a position that I never made. I might as well be asking you to prove that Godzilla exists because its just that relevant.

Tail tuck noted

<13>

<{outtahere}>

@Lead

Trump will be removed from office over this Ukraine impeachment stuff.

@PolishHeadlock2 - For

@HereticBD - Against

Timeline: Whenever it gets resolved. Only way Polish wins, is if it leads to Trump's removal/resignation. I win with any outcome not leading to Trump's removal from office.

Sig/Av for three months.

@Lead

@PolishHeadlock2 - For

@HereticBD - Against

Timeline: Whenever it gets resolved. Only way Polish wins, is if it leads to Trump's removal/resignation. I win with any outcome not leading to Trump's removal from office.

Sig/Av for three months.

Decline bet.

I don't bet with my bitches

@Lead

@PolishHeadlock2 - For

@HereticBD - Against

Sig/Av for three months.
Going after my sloppy seconds?

Not an account bet. AV bet.
Lead won't allow the bet because your account is too new.

Last edited:
I laid out the terms of the bet already. You are in no position to negotiate as a returning previous ban with almost no posts.
41HgydD8-HL._SY445_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.