The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laid out the terms of the bet already. You are in no position to negotiate as a returning previous ban with almost no posts.

Guy is DaLeftCross. A ban on sight account. Don't waste your time. He'll be gone by the end of the month.

I would be surprised if he tops a 2% average in the polls.

1. Michael Bloomberg's RCP average will exceed 2.0%
2. For- waiguore Against- fawlty
3. The date of the 2020 DNC or when the bet condition is met (whichever occurs first)
4. Avatar bet and signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Bet is only valid if Michael Bloomberg files the requisite FEC paperwork to be a 2020 Democratic candidate and only if he registers to be on the ballot in all of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina.

1. Michael Bloomberg's RCP average will exceed 2.0%
2. For- waiguore Against- fawlty
3. The date of the 2020 DNC or when the bet condition is met (whichever occurs first)
4. Avatar bet and signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Bet is only valid if Michael Bloomberg files the requisite FEC paperwork to be a 2020 Democratic candidate and only if he registers to be on the ballot in all of Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina.
Interesting proposition, but my confidence in that statement is not super high. I would take a similar bet with low stakes.

1. Tulsi Gabbard will run as a 3rd party or independent candidate for the 2020 election of the president of the United States
2. @PolishHeadlock2 for, @HockeyBjj against
3. At the time of Tusli's possible formal declaration, or on August 16th 2020 if no declaration is made (this is one month after the dem national convention to make her announcement. Good for you Polish?)
4. Av bet to be chosen by the victor
5. From such time as Tusli's declaration, or August 16th 2020, until the November 4th 2020
6. Bet is void if Tulsi becomes the democratic nominee for president

@Lead first bet here. Terms good to make official?

1. Tulsi Gabbard will run as a 3rd party or independent candidate for the 2020 election of the president of the United States
3. At the time of Tusli's possible formal declaration, or on August 16th 2020 if no declaration is made (this is one month after the dem national convention to make her announcement. Good for you Polish?)
5. From such time as Tusli's declaration, or August 16th 2020, until the November 4th 2020

I usually wait to see if there’s interest first before suggesting edits. Looks fine at first glance

Accepted

So you both are fine that this bet would get settled August 16th and Tulsi could possibly jump in after the bet is settled? I don’t know how likely that scenario is but it opens a problem of when she officially declared.

So you both are fine that this bet would get settled August 16th and Tulsi could possibly jump in after the bet is settled? I don’t know how likely that scenario is but it opens a problem of when she officially declared.

I really need to start reading these things.

I wouldn't put a timeline on it.

If she ends up on any state ballots for the general election

@HockeyBjj

I really need to start reading these things.

I wouldn't put a timeline on it.

If she ends up on any state ballots for the general election

@HockeyBjj

Yea, it also poses a problem for rankings if there isn’t a concrete reward/punishment duration for both participants. What length would you suggest for when the bet is settled?

Yea, it also poses a problem for rankings if there isn’t a concrete reward/punishment duration for both participants. What length would you suggest for when the bet is settled?

I'd suggest a month but don't particularly care.

@Lead @PolishHeadlock2

We can have it wait til election day 2020 to declare a winner. I was just thinking punishment wise it'd be more appealing if either I had to have an Tulsi Russian agent av during Tulsi's 3rd party run, or Polish had something while Tulsi is clearly not in the race.

If Tulsi is a formal candidate under a 3rd party or independent on any state's ballot. Tulsi receiving write in votes does not count. Bet called November 3rd. 2 month av bet (I don't see point of making it longer than that).

That work better for terms and date?

@Lead @PolishHeadlock2

We can have it wait til election day 2020 to declare a winner. I was just thinking punishment wise it'd be more appealing if either I had to have an Tulsi Russian agent av during Tulsi's 3rd party run, or Polish had something while Tulsi is clearly not in the race.

If Tulsi is a formal candidate under a 3rd party or independent on any state's ballot. Tulsi receiving write in votes does not count. Bet called November 3rd. 2 month av bet (I don't see point of making it longer than that).

You can still have the date it’s decided vary, meaning it could be called immediately when she’s on her first ballot or when the election ends (depending on who was right). It would still be 2 months or whatever you agree on.

@Lead @PolishHeadlock2

Deal

You can still have the date it’s decided vary, meaning it could be called immediately when she’s on her first ballot or when the election ends (depending on who was right). It would still be 2 months or whatever you agree on.

Let's keep it election day one way or the other for simplicity's sake.

Polish said deal to my addendum post. I say I accept. We good or shall I rewrite my initial post here?

@HockeyBjj v. @PolishHeadlock2
1. Tulsi Gabbard will be on at least one state ballot for the 2020 presidential election as a third party candidate
2. @PolishHeadlock2 - for, @HockeyBjj- against
3. 11/07/2020
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months
6. Write in votes do not count as being on the ballot

Please quote and give an okay or let me know what needs adjusted.

Last edited:
@HockeyBjj v. @PolishHeadlock2
1. Tulsi Gabbard will be on at least one state ballot for the 2020 presidential election as a third party candidate
2. @PolishHeadlock2 - for, @HockeyBjj- against
3. 11/07/2020
4. Avatar bet
5. 2 months
6. Write in votes do not count as being on the ballot

Please quote and give an okay or let me know what needs adjusted.

Sounds good

It’s official.

Good bet idea

Status
Not open for further replies.