The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JamesRussler

You got the balls to put your AV where your keyboard is? I say Harris will not be the nominee.

1. Kamala Harris will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @JamesRussler - for @waiguoren - against
3. At the time of the 2020 Democratic convention
4. AV bet
5. Three months

(BTW, hoping to discuss some of the new SCOTUS decisions with you later)

It’s a little far out for bets on the nomination. We’re still in the “anything can happen” phase. First contest is in February. Let’s revisit this bet after the New Year.

Adjusting #5 to one month as that’s the measurement used in the ranking system and will make it easier to use.

@Quipling v. @PHATV
1. Joe Biden will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @PHATV - for @Quipling - against
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

I need you both to quote this post and give an okay to make it official.

Adjusting #5 to one month as that’s the measurement used in the ranking system and will make it easier to use.

@Quipling v. @PHATV
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

OK

Sig bets are pretty beta imo. Who reads sigs? I think nickname/avatar bets are much better.

@Quipling v. @PHATV
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

Ok

Sig bets are pretty beta imo. Who reads sigs? I think nickname/avatar bets are much better.

When I changed my sig for lucky shot, I kept it almost a month longer than I needed to cause I completely forgot it was there.

When I changed my sig for lucky shot, I kept it almost a month longer than I needed to cause I completely forgot it was there.

See, I am one level further.

I don't believe this even happened

@Lead

The fine gentleman @rj144 and I have agreed mutually to cancel our bet on Trump's 2020 re-election.

But be quick, before @waiguoren uncancels!
iu

I could be wrong but it sounds like he’s saying to propose the bet in a year.
Yeah, because it's contingent on a low probability event that's a year away (Warren winning the nom). That's definitely a bet I'd take if it happens though.

Yeah, because it's contingent on a low probability event that's a year away (Warren winning the nom). That's definitely a bet I'd take if it happens though.

Yea I’m just trying to let him know either of you guys have to remember to propose it again when the time comes.

Yea I’m just trying to let him know either of you guys have to remember to propose it again when the time comes.

Isn't it possible to lock in the bet based on the contingency, otherwise it is a no-contest? It has been done with other bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.