The War Room Bet Thread V3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lead, Jun 17, 2018.

1. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

lol. No. you can fly everywhere with a circular route where you backtrack.

Once again you demonstrate you are incapable of understanding logic.

You start in New York and fly basically due West over Hawaii and on to Japan.

Another plane flies due east from New York over Dubai and on to Japan.

We have basic math that can be applied to those flight distances which are known. Using those known facts there is no way possible you can plot those flights on a flat earth map and make that work.

2. abiG

abiG The Last Iconoclast Double Yellow Card

You better reread the thread that is now in 'the great beyond.' Unless you are trying to lose the bet, that is.

3. Higus

Higus Yellow Card Yellow Card

@MikeMcMann
    Please stop entertaining this lunatic. You are exacerbating his mental illness

Sycho Sid and Gregolian like this.
  4. abiG

@MikeMcMann, even @pigus knows you're wrong!

LMAO!

5. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

I'm done with him. Sorry to give him the one thing he wants. A platform to reply to, to spew nonsense that goes nowhere but is solely about spewing nonsense.

Higus likes this.
  6. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

<LikeReally5><{clintugh}><Huh2>

kpt018, Higus, Fawlty and 1 other person like this.
  7. Higus

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

JDragon and Gregolian like this.
  8. Lead

Lead /Led/ Staff Member Senior Moderator

@abiG @MikeMcMann

I’m thinking this isn’t a great idea for a bet here. There are far too many differences between how you each view secondhand information, reasoning, and observable reality that I don’t believe a bet in here will result in both parties feeling like this was settled. I try to make sure each bet confirmed here is stated clear enough that the participates will very likely both agree on who won before any arbitrator has to step in to call the bet. If I’m certain it will go to arbitration no matter what and the losing end of that arbitration is likely to strongly disagree with the verdict, that’s only going to hurt the credibility of this thread and the records/ rankings listed within it.

9. JDragon

JDragon DOX News Anchor Platinum Member

@abiG you also never responded to my challenge. I am not convinced that Ross Perot ever existed, I believe it to be a fake by Hollywood and the Deep State to get a Democrat elected. Prove he did exist.

Higus likes this.
  10. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Ya i was wrong to even be drawn into that with him.

He has no interest in clarity or getting to any logical conclusion. he just wants sounding boards and excuses to bounce his CT stuff off of and knows he will get banned if he spams it so he looks for someone to play along so he can reply to it all spewing non stop garbage. there is no result to be gained with him and you can see that in how he is trying to ensure we have no clear question here.

11. abiG

I am not saying this to insult, but @MikeMcMann doesn't have the best grasp on our language. This is making this far more confusing to the reader than necessary, so allow me to make this as clear as possible.

This was his initial post on the subject:
    I can prove 100% that this not only can be done on a plane, but that it can be done easily and that every honest reader, arbitrator, what have you will be forced to agree.

@MikeMcMann
    If I can prove that a plane can depart New York for Asia and travel over Hawaii and that a plane can depart New York for Asia on a route via Dubai and that neither plane needs to double back on its route to keep up the CT, do I win the bet?

As you also said:
    So, @MikeMcMann and @Lead
    If I can prove that this is very possible, do I win the bet?

That looks like the easiest way to phrase the bet, no?
    I mean you can either fly from NY to Hawaii to Tokyo and also fly from NY to Dubai to Tokyo or you can't, fair?

FTR, this was his most recent post where HE asked for the bet:
    @MikeMcMann
    This can be a mere sig bet, where for one year the loser must use the sig given to them by the other poster, cool? Let's make it a bold and legible font as well, OK?

And I'll even throw this in for you. I will use the posts of others who are in no way, shape or form flat-earthers, yet have already taken the time to explain this to you.

Please don't back out now.

12. Higus

There is such a thing as being too neutral at the cost of objectivity. You are doing MM a disservice by using "both sides" rhetoric. Everyone knows that if anyone is going to use bad faith tactics to disagree with a verdict, it's going to be abig.

sickc0d3r, Sycho Sid and BarryDillon like this.
  13. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Lead has already been clear that there is no definable bet here.

i agree and realize you are just looking for an excuse, any excuse to spew and repeat your voluminous nonsense (see above). There is no end game for you beyond that. You just want to have that excuse that does not get you banned for doing so.

you have no winnable argument. You've been destroyed on it. The entire scientific community mocks and laughs at your garbage as do i. But that doesn't stop you proclaiming victory and then spamming voluminous garbage again and again. That, again, is your entire end game. I won't be the enabler.

@Lead, I'm out, so if he tries to use me as an excuse for posting voluminous CT garbage you can officially consider it spam and do whatever you do with that, and him.

JDragon, Higus and BarryDillon like this.
  14. abiG

Ok, tail between legs running off like a scared little pup, noted.

15. Lead

Lead /Led/ Staff Member Senior Moderator

Both sides rhetoric imo would’ve been saying each of their stances is equally valuable or has some merit which wasn’t done there and isn’t my role here. All I did was determine where that bet was going to lead and how it’s in conflict with the purpose of this thread. I’ve done it before with @Cubo de Sangre and @Jack V Savage when the same case arose. There isn’t a need for me to continue on with who I believe would’ve been the one to disagree with the verdict. That’s just me interjecting on the argument when my role here is to officiate. AbiG is perfectly aware on my stances outside of this thread when not in the role this thread puts me in.

16. waiguoren

waiguoren Silver Belt

I definitely think you are wrong about this. Let's have an AV bet on Biden dropping out in the next two months. In?