The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it possible to lock in the bet based on the contingency, otherwise it is a no-contest? It has been done with other bets?

It is. You can put something in with an option of a scenario where the bet becomes null. If they want to do that, they can.

Isn't it possible to lock in the bet based on the contingency, otherwise it is a no-contest? It has been done with other bets?
Just want to mention as a side note that there is also a lot of value in making somebody feel anxious and impatient for a year, as they wait for a chance to make a bet that they care about, but that you don't care about.

@Lead

The fine gentleman @rj144 and I have agreed mutually to cancel our bet on Trump's 2020 re-election.

@rj144

Is this true? A confirmation will cancel the bet.

#17 @waiguoren v. @rj144
1. Trump will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. Waiguoren- for rj144- against
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Bet is null if Trump doesn't run in 2020 or pulls out of race regardless of the reason why
Cancelled

Just want to mention as a side note that there is also a lot of value in making somebody feel anxious and impatient for a year
No sir. That is the spirit of your mother talking. Forgive her from turning you away from your father.

Also, we need @senri 's take on this.

I am now inside... Did Mr. Lead accept The Nexus?

No sir. That is the spirit of your mother talking. Forgive her from turning you away from your father.

Also, we need @senri 's take on this.
The intended cuntiness of your insults always lags way behind their nerdy awkwardness.

The intended cuntiness of your insults always lags way behind their nerdy awkwardness.

Moist robot huh..... When am I going to witness the moist flesh Mr. Fawlty?

There were no insults. Your anger is palpable, sir. Wishing pain upon others is a mark of Satan. Cast light upon the earth.

butgig has no chance of getting elected. he polls at 0 percent with blacks and his im gay vote for me platform will not win him any swing states

Interested in a bet on this? We can do sig, AV, or both.

#17 @waiguoren v. @rj144
1. Trump will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. Waiguoren- for rj144- against
3. 11/04/2020
4. Signature bet
5. 1 year
6. Bet is null if Trump doesn't run in 2020 or pulls out of race regardless of the reason why
Cancelled
@rj144 you need to add a stipulation to #5 that makes it 1 year or n posts, whichever takes longer to complete.

and yet no one did.

No one can still get on a plane today and fly from New York to Hawaii and on to China and at the same time have someone fly from New York to DUbai and on to China and make the math work. And that is because on a flat earth you cannot fly both east and west and end up at the same point without doubling back at some point.

So keep up the spin for the few crack pots who listen but the rest of know the facts. Hey we can take this to the bet thread any time for an account bet. I know I won't be the one who has to delete his account at the end.
@Lead
With your permission, I would like to see this bet happen. We might need to firm up the language and we might need a judge, but I would ABSOLUTELY like to take this wager.

As I am rolling on dubs, I just wanted to ask for your permission first.

@Lead
With your permission, I would like to see this bet happen. We might need to firm up the language and we might need a judge, but I would ABSOLUTELY like to take this wager.

As I am rolling on dubs, I just wanted to ask for your permission first.
I am happy to take it too and yes we need a judge.

The bet is who, in one post can best establish whether flat earth theory holds up or fails. We should limit that post to a certain amount of words but a decent amount.

I am happy to take it too and yes we need a judge.

The bet is who, in one post can best establish whether flat earth theory holds up or fails. We should limit that post to a certain amount of words but a decent amount.
No, the bet is that you cant fly over Hawaii to Japan and then to Dubai and then back to the states... if I remember correctly.

No, the bet is that you cant fly over Hawaii to Japan and then to Dubai and then back to the states... if I remember correctly.
This bet literally comes down to "hey, @MikeMcMann, can you afford plane tickets that will come out to either $3000 and like 72 hours of layovers or $9000"

lol. No. you can fly everywhere with a circular route where you backtrack.

Once again you demonstrate you are incapable of understanding logic.

You start in New York and fly basically due West over Hawaii and on to Japan.

Another plane flies due east from New York over Dubai and on to Japan.

We have basic math that can be applied to those flight distances which are known. Using those known facts there is no way possible you can plot those flights on a flat earth map and make that work.

lol. No. you can fly everywhere with a circular route where you backtrack.

Once again you demonstrate you are incapable of understanding logic.

You start in New York and fly basically due West over Hawaii and on to Japan.

Another plane flies due east from New York over Dubai and on to Japan.

We have basic math that can be applied to those flight distances which are known. Using those known facts there is no way possible you can plot those flights on a flat earth map and make that work.
You better reread the thread that is now in 'the great beyond.' Unless you are trying to lose the bet, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.