The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I don't think this is how this was supposed to work

Revokes are allowed before my final confirmation post but this one has definitely been the most ridiculous.

Cool.

Set it up @Lead.

1 month avatar bet.

Trump wins in 2020, I win, he loses, this random wins.

Respect has to be given, @Serenity Now, you are about the eighth leftist I have made this challenge to over the last few months and the rest all declined.
@Yorkist, I was going to deny this one cause the account is a month old but it has recently gone over 1k in posts. A one month bet will be all we can accept at this point which is luckily what you proposed here.

@Yorkist v. @Serenity Now
1. Trump will win the 2020 Presidential Election
2. Yorkist- for, Serenity Now- against
3. 11/04/2020 (tentative)
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

@Yorkist and @Serenity Now
I need you both to quote this post and give an okay or possible revisions needed before confirming. The bet isn’t official in here until I have this.

@Yorkist, I was going to deny this one cause the account is a month old but it has recently gone over 1k in posts. A one month bet will be all we can accept at this point which is luckily what you proposed here.

4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

I need you both to quote this post and give an okay or possible revisions needed before confirming. The bet isn’t official in here until I have this.
Seems ok to me :)..thanks for not denying.

This isn’t a statement as to whether you guys made a deal or not
TJgjDM9.gif

4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

His current account may he one month old, but we all know he's been here for years. I accept.

Ok Mr. @Peteyandjia . After sleeping on it, I'm back on board. I understand if you don't want to go forward because of annoyance or whatever.

I had to sort out some mental calculations and sleep helps for that. I'm also willing to up the stakes (AV bet and/or longer period) if you're interested. Cheers man.

@waiguoren v. @Peteyandjia
1. Either Elizabeth Warren or Joseph Biden will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @Peteyandjia - for @waiguoren - against
3. At the time of the 2020 Democratic convention
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

@Lead , I approve this bet.

Ok Mr. @Peteyandjia . After sleeping on it, I'm back on board. I understand if you don't want to go forward because of annoyance or whatever.

I had to sort out some mental calculations and sleep helps for that. I'm also willing to up the stakes (AV bet and/or longer period) if you're interested. Cheers man.

@waiguoren v. @Peteyandjia
1. Either Elizabeth Warren or Joseph Biden will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @Peteyandjia - for @waiguoren - against
3. At the time of the 2020 Democratic convention
4. Signature bet
5. 1 month

@Lead , I approve this bet.

Is this you...pussing in?

I don't think bet should be allowed since he pussed out last night.

I think your obsession with me is unhealthy. Have you forgiven your mother?
A forum welcher is lower on the totem pole than whale shit and child predator representing lawyers.

I like how you target me too when literally the whole fucking subforum has been ripping on you for two weeks straight.

A forum welcher is lower on the totem pole than whale shit and child predator representing lawyers.

I like how you target me too when literally the whole fucking subforum has been ripping on you for two weeks straight.
That's just because he thinks he can rile you up. Works with this "reject anger" schtick.

Greg, your anger is on display. Check out silentprayer.video. There you can learn to be still and connect with God, thereby leaving your anger behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.