• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

In Seattle that's fairly common. For whatever reason, asians have always seemed to be a step or two behind everyone else when it comes to dealing with money. Many of the restaurants wouldn't take cards up until they were absolutely forced to. One thing about them asians, no one has a leg up on them when it comes to money, they can match anyone for loving money. There are some absolute tragic stories too, like guys taking their purses and shooting them dead when they fight. We have some real pieces of shit out here.

Also, the asian/black racism definitely goes both ways. Asians may not have a visceral hate for black people but they sure are afraid of them and seem to not trust them.

In my life, I only ever saw one asian really talk shit to black people, it was a bus passenger, she was asian and arguing with the black bus driver, he kicked her off and she said in her best english that n words had no brains. Shockingly, all the black folk on the bus laughed, I didn't, I was raised around black people and I was shocked no one went after her. The bus driver was cool though, he just said, "that's why I'm in here and you're out there!"
This is in Tacoma. Breaks ins happen alot in the Seattle/Tacoma area. More so than most other cities for some reason

Last edited:
This is in Tacoma. Breaks ins happen alot in the Seattle/Tacoma area. More so than most other cities for some reason
serious? I'm in UP right now, ironically, to get away from the madness. I've had a car stolen and 3 break ins in the last year and a half. I had a music rehearsal in SODO but I couldn't relax after all the break ins so one of my pals lets me use his office out here. doesn't seem that bad but I haven't spent a lot of time out here, i'm more relaxed when i'm here even though crime is apparently high. A cop was flashing his light all in this office the other night, probably because he thought it odd that a office had a car parked in front in the middle of the night.

serious? I'm in UP right now, ironically, to get away from the madness. I've had a car stolen and 3 break ins in the last year and a half. I had a music rehearsal in SODO but I couldn't relax after all the break ins so one of my pals lets me use his office out here. doesn't seem that bad but I haven't spent a lot of time out here, i'm more relaxed when i'm here even though crime is apparently high. A cop was flashing his light all in this office the other night, probably because he thought it odd that a office had a car parked in front in the middle of the night.
I'm in UP too actually. UP is ok. North Tacoma by Point Ruston is good too. South Tacoma, Hilltop and East Tacoma are where the shit happens.

I'm in UP too actually. UP is ok. North Tacoma by Point Ruston is good too. South Tacoma, Hilltop and East Tacoma are where the shit happens.
I guess, I wouldn't know, you remember the clemmons shooting? I worked with a couple guys who got arrested for that, in some bar about a year before it. I drove one of them to Clemmon's home one time, cameras everywhere, at that time, cameras weren't nearly as prevalent so i thought it looked paranoid, which, when you're in all the stuff they were, isn't a bad thing.

I guess, I wouldn't know, you remember the clemmons shooting? I worked with a couple guys who got arrested for that, in some bar about a year before it. I drove one of them to Clemmon's home one time, cameras everywhere, at that time, cameras weren't nearly as prevalent so i thought it looked paranoid, which, when you're in all the stuff they were, isn't a bad thing.
Maurice Clemmons? I remember that. That was in 2009 I believe.
Lakewood is also a little wild.

Maurice Clemmons? I remember that. That was in 2009 I believe.
Lakewood is also a little wild.
yup, that's the one. I never met clemmons but two of the guys I worked with. It was crazy. The kid I knew was a good guy, just surrounded by all those fuckers. He did 7 years in prison, I tried to help him when he got out but i'm afraid he's institutionalized after the prison sentence. I did what i could, sent him money, it never seemed to help him. It was tragic because there were redeeming qualities, he was parented to have good manners, was very intelligent but he was young and around a bunch of no good relatives. He's in prison now for a seperate charge but he's been in and out since the prison sentence. I just conclude that a part of him wants to be locked up, has to be, you don't just keep doing shit like that if you don't want to be locked up. I felt like a sucker trying to help him and now, one of my other "friends" is in prison for raping a young girl, I told his cousin that I can't do anything for him when he gets out, nothing, he's gonna have a helluva time. You help people sometimes and they just think you're stupid, and I guess I am too softhearted.

oh, ok, so, do they vote in a higher concentration than other groups? I always assumed that they often just didn't get involved in politics, they seem so insular.

I actually got it wrong. That link was just an exit poll.

They actually voted 72% for Biden and 28% for Trump:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

Personally, I can’t fucking stand it when people complain about something, but keep doing the same thing that harms them. In this case, Asian Americans voting for the Democrats.

My general rule in life is “do something about it or shut up and accept it, but just don’t bloody whine about it”.

I actually got it wrong. That link was just an exit poll.

They actually voted 72% for Biden and 28% for Trump:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

Personally, I can’t fucking stand it when people complain about something, but keep doing the same thing that harms them. In this case, Asian Americans voting for the Democrats.

My general rule in life is “do something about it or shut up and accept it, but just don’t bloody whine about it”.

Ya, I don't get it either. Seattle is a shithole and we are trying to recall a city council member who's a marxist, now.., I don't know shit about politics so, I don't know how much blame she should get for the current situation but from what little I've seen, this delusional bitch has no business in politics, yet and still, her recall is nearly tied. Even with all the homeless, useless fucks trashing the city, all anyone does is complain so I cannot understand how the vote is close. No one in their right mind likes the turn this city has taken. My only guess is that we have so many fuckups that they can influence the vote, but I don't know.

I tried Living in Pierce. From UP to South Hill. I learned to accept my shit getting stolen at any given moment. Everyone at work was stealing. Every friend I made talked about hitting “licks”.

Ruston and 6th were cool enough spots to hang out. Smoked a lot of bud at Pt Defiance.

Ya, I don't get it either. Seattle is a shithole and we are trying to recall a city council member who's a marxist, now.., I don't know shit about politics so, I don't know how much blame she should get for the current situation but from what little I've seen, this delusional bitch has no business in politics, yet and still, her recall is nearly tied. Even with all the homeless, useless fucks trashing the city, all anyone does is complain so I cannot understand how the vote is close. No one in their right mind likes the turn this city has taken. My only guess is that we have so many fuckups that they can influence the vote, but I don't know.

My theory is that some people may think that “it is better the devil you know” and they are scared of committing to voting for an alternative.

I guess some people also think that if they stick with their party, things will eventually get better (it won’t).

The thing is, things don’t change until you vote these people out. I remember the Brexit vote in the UK, a lot of the remain-side would argue shit like “we can change the EU from the inside!!”. But, the problem is, if you voted to remain, the EU would see that as a green light for more federalism and a closer, tighter union.

Much like Gavin Newson in California, not only did he survive his recall, he saw the fact that he was voted to stay as a “political mandate from the masses” and proceeded to implement his agenda even more and start a vaccination program for young children.

Asian Americans need to wake up! If you don’t like the politics and leaders, stop being a pussy and VOTE THEM OUT!

My theory is that some people may think that “it is better the devil you know” and they are scared of committing to voting for an alternative.

I guess some people also think that if they stick with their party, things will eventually get better (it won’t).

The thing is, things don’t change until you vote these people out. I remember the Brexit vote in the UK, a lot of the remain-side would argue shit like “we can change the EU from the inside!!”. But, the problem is, if you voted to remain, the EU would see that as a green light for more federalism and a closer, tighter union.

Much like Gavin Newson in California, not only did he survive his recall, he saw the fact that he was voted to stay as a “political mandate from the masses” and proceeded to implement his agenda even more and start a vaccination program for young children.

People to wake up! If you don’t like the politics and leaders, stop being a pussy and VOTE THEM OUT!
I don't get it, maybe there is some shenanigans that go on with elections. I don't see who would favor the shit that is going on. Like I said though, it could be we have so many fuckups out here that think all these bums and criminals are just a symptom of the bourgeoise oppressing them.

Hispanics, usually unwillingly, assimilate down and its terrible for their communities. Hence why 2nd and 3rd generation Hispanic immigrants commit more crime. Trump was wrong, most of the people coming from the South are decent people. Its their kids and grandkids who become shitty by growing up in American ghettos.
Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Peru, El Salvador. Way more crime than America couldve ever imagine. America doesnt have cities and towns turn into warzones between Cartels fighting for turf. The level of poverty and brutality is so much higher than anything anyone in America is experiencing. It's the reason black people fear Mexicans so much in jail and in the streets when it comes to gang violence. Black people dont have that level of extreme violence in them and the level of
Camaraderie that comes with those criminal enterprises in Mexico and other Latin and Central American countries.

I tried Living in Pierce. From UP to South Hill. I learned to accept my shit getting stolen at any given moment. Everyone at work was stealing. Every friend I made talked about hitting “licks”.

Ruston and 6th were cool enough spots to hang out. Smoked a lot of bud at Pt Defiance.
Theres some Nice neighborhoods north of 6th Ave in the North End to Ruston neighborhoods

Well Asians in particular. For whatever reason, black thugs(I'm not saying all or even most blacks are thugs, so relax) really have it out for Asians, particularly elderly Asians. I have no idea why, but its clearly a thing.

I feel bad for Asians. They get a lot of shit from black and (To a much lesser extent) white folk for absolutely no reason. Whites don't assault them but they really pick on them. I don't understand it. All they do is mind their business.

That's because Asians (on average) are physically weaker than other ethnic groups, and also less prone to violence. That makes them easier targets, it's nothing more than predators looking at easy targets. Asians also are usually wealthier than other groups and more likely to carry cash. Asians are basically identical to Whites in terms of how they are treated in the modern world. The modern world doesn't like people who stay quiet and work hard. The one thing Asians have over Whites is they are not White, so they can play the minority card, which IMHO they should play as much as they could.

But the core problem remains that there is a criminal problem, and the politicians and media don't want to solve the problem. It's like this with every issue.
If people bury their heads in the sand and say "its just poor young men, we need more funding" and other BS like that, nothing gets solved.
You need freaking policing, it's not rocket science. But plenty of groups within society (especially among the ethnic groups concerned) want to de-police everything and let thugs roam free. Which I guess is whats happening in places like NYC. Too much afraid of racism accusation and so on and so forth, when what you need is for the Army to move into those abandoned parks.

New York has a bronze statue of a career criminal, drug dealing, burglar in George Floyd and he is venerated by leftists.

And, then people wonder why there is an uptick in violent crime. Go figure!

I grew up in London. There were no go areas that you just didn’t go to at night. Knife attacks were not too uncommon. But, my lefty friends who grew up in leafy suburbs think “everyone’s great” and these criminals “just need a hug” … they have no idea what they are talking about and unfortunately, some of them end up a statistic.

Lived and worked in London for 5 years.
Some places are indeed just bad. And what was even worse to me was the government and local officials, the way they dealt with it (pretty much nonexistent).
I remember walking in parts of central-East London and some places at night look like Detroit.
I pretty much moved to semi-wealthy neighbourhood (near Primrose Hill) to have peace of mind. But you absolutely can't talk to the average White centrist in Britain, they are ridiculously brainwashed.

Asian Americans need to wake up! If you don’t like the politics and leaders, stop being a pussy and VOTE THEM OUT!

It's the fundamental problem with a two party system. It's too freaking polarising. And people may vote Democrat just because they don't want to vote Republican, even though they dislike tons of Democrat policies. This is what I like in Europe, we have usually 5 or more parties on the left/right spectrum and can thus vote somewhat better.

Let's be absolutely real and cut to the chase: Republican Party is still seen by tons of non-whites as a redneck party for White conservatives (and it still largely is).
People have difficulty moving past their ethnic bias. The left tends to represent (at least publicly) minorities and get the biggest share of that electorate.
Then again, you could go further and argue that multiculturalism was fostered by Democrats partly to increase their voting base.
Some say the Republicans will die as a party in the coming decade because it will be incapable of getting enough votes the way demographics are going.

That's because Asians (on average) are physically weaker than other ethnic groups, and also less prone to violence. That makes them easier targets, it's nothing more than predators looking at easy targets. Asians also are usually wealthier than other groups and more likely to carry cash. Asians are basically identical to Whites in terms of how they are treated in the modern world. The modern world doesn't like people who stay quiet and work hard. The one thing Asians have over Whites is they are not White, so they can play the minority card, which IMHO they should play as much as they could.

But the core problem remains that there is a criminal problem, and the politicians and media don't want to solve the problem. It's like this with every issue.
If people bury their heads in the sand and say "its just poor young men, we need more funding" and other BS like that, nothing gets solved.
You need freaking policing, it's not rocket science. But plenty of groups within society (especially among the ethnic groups concerned) want to de-police everything and let thugs roam free. Which I guess is whats happening in places like NYC. Too much afraid of racism accusation and so on and so forth, when what you need is for the Army to move into those abandoned parks.

not trying to start a drawn out debate but i recall when i took a class on murder at the UW, the prof asked which racial group had the highest murder rate in Seattle at the beginning of the last century, it was asians. He was insinuating a correlation with poverty/murder. And, we don't here a lot about it over here, but there are maniacs in china who go into schools and kill children. I've also seen some absolutely shocking vids in fights over in asia some involving machetes and shit.

A big problem, universally, I keep saying is that there are just too many people. Humans are violent and territorial and we are forced to live in a totally unnatural world which we aren't evolved for.

A lot of you guys are highly mistaken about NY politics and even Asians. They aren't a monolith of people. They are made up several cultures with different ideologies. They don't live in the same area and really have different agendas. It is hard to come up with their own candidates as well because some districts are just a stronghold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back