• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Just sounds crazy to me that someone would randomly stab someone who's just walking home.
You hear that alot in some US cities, unfortunately usually Democrat run.
The Tessa Majors case is similar. They just stabbed her, not even to rob anything, just to kill.

Clinton might have been right when she talked of "super predators". They exist.

I've heard sometimes when it seems random like that it's really a gang initiation.

I've heard sometimes when it seems random like that it's really a gang initiation.

What's for sure is places like NYC are doing something wrong.
I can't count the number of crazy news come out of this city, as if crazy criminals roam the streets, even in the nice areas now.
Crime has skyrocketed and if I remember correctly they had historically fixed it under Giuliani.
Saw lots of stabbings, attempted rapes, random assaults (especially in subway stations), etc.

I mean if even an Ivy League preppy school like Columbia is telling their students that walking through the park is unsafe, and weird dudes are following students on campus, something is wrong.

Asians? You mean everyone.
Well Asians in particular. For whatever reason, black thugs(I'm not saying all or even most blacks are thugs, so relax) really have it out for Asians, particularly elderly Asians. I have no idea why, but its clearly a thing.

I feel bad for Asians. They get a lot of shit from black and (To a much lesser extent) white folk for absolutely no reason. Whites don't assault them but they really pick on them. I don't understand it. All they do is mind their business.

Just sounds crazy to me that someone would randomly stab someone who's just walking home.
You hear that alot in some US cities, unfortunately usually Democrat run.
The Tessa Majors case is similar. They just stabbed her, not even to rob anything, just to kill.

Clinton might have been right when she talked of "super predators". They exist.

New York has a bronze statue of a career criminal, drug dealing, burglar in George Floyd and he is venerated by leftists.

And, then people wonder why there is an uptick in violent crime. Go figure!

I grew up in London. There were no go areas that you just didn’t go to at night. Knife attacks were not too uncommon. But, my lefty friends who grew up in leafy suburbs think “everyone’s great” and these criminals “just need a hug” … they have no idea what they are talking about and unfortunately, some of them end up a statistic.

Last edited:
Well Asians in particular. For whatever reason, black thugs(I'm not saying all or even most blacks are thugs, so relax) really have it out for Asians, particularly elderly Asians. I have no idea why, but its clearly a thing.

I feel bad for Asians. They get a lot of shit from black and (To a much lesser extent) white folk for absolutely no reason. Whites don't assault them but they really pick on them. I don't understand it. All they do is mind their business.
It's the 'one marginalized downtrodden group feels threatened by and attacks another' mentality, particularly when that group are economically and educational far stronger most of the time.
Add anti-china sentiment from covid + elements of aggressive blm attitude and you have this

Asians carry cash around alot. And more than they need.

It's the 'one marginalized downtrodden group feels threatened by and attacks another' mentality, particularly when that group are economically and educational far stronger most of the time.
Add anti-china sentiment from covid + elements of aggressive blm attitude and you have this
We get car break ins at my hotel and two times in the last months were Asian couples who had thousands of dollars in their car. They carry more cash than they need too, especially the older ones and I think ppl know that and target them when they see them

One of Obama's sons made a detour on his way to his law school classes

hq720.jpg

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/12/08/chinatown-man-shot-dead/

At 12:30 p.m., Woom Sing Tse was walking on the sidewalk in the 200 block of West 23rd Place, off Wentworth Avenue, when someone pulled up and shot the victim from a silver two-door car, according to police and the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

The gunman then got out of the car and shot Tse additional times before getting back in the car and driving away, police said. On Tuesday night, a blue car parked nearby remained at the scene with a bullet hole in its hood.

The crime scene is across the street from John C. Haines Elementary School. There were children inside the school at the time.

“When I heard the gunshots, the teacher told us to get down quickly and go on lockdown,” said one eighth grader from Haines Elementary. “We all did.”

The eighth grader spoke to us with her grandmother’s permission. She described the scene inside Haines Elementary during the shooting.

“The principal told us to turn the lights off, close the blinds, don’t say anything,” she said. “Some of my friends, I know, they were panicking. Others were crying. Some were texting their parents.”

Taylor Baird said he was sitting in his home with his wife and playing with his daughter when he heard what sounded like fireworks.

“They didn’t really stop. So I heard what I think was probably 10 or 11 shots and then probably two or three minutes later I heard sirens, and then I heard more sirens – and I came out and we are outside of a shooting, right outside my apartment,” Baird said.

Tse was rushed to Stroger Hospital of Cook County, where he was pronounced dead.

Police arrested the suspected gunman at Jackson Boulevard and the Kennedy Expressway. He was being questioned by Area Four detectives late Tuesday, and a weapon was also recovered.

One of Obama's sons made a detour on his way to his law school classes

hq720.jpg

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/12/08/chinatown-man-shot-dead/

At 12:30 p.m., Woom Sing Tse was walking on the sidewalk in the 200 block of West 23rd Place, off Wentworth Avenue, when someone pulled up and shot the victim from a silver two-door car, according to police and the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

The gunman then got out of the car and shot Tse additional times before getting back in the car and driving away, police said. On Tuesday night, a blue car parked nearby remained at the scene with a bullet hole in its hood.

The crime scene is across the street from John C. Haines Elementary School. There were children inside the school at the time.

“When I heard the gunshots, the teacher told us to get down quickly and go on lockdown,” said one eighth grader from Haines Elementary. “We all did.”

The eighth grader spoke to us with her grandmother’s permission. She described the scene inside Haines Elementary during the shooting.

“The principal told us to turn the lights off, close the blinds, don’t say anything,” she said. “Some of my friends, I know, they were panicking. Others were crying. Some were texting their parents.”

Taylor Baird said he was sitting in his home with his wife and playing with his daughter when he heard what sounded like fireworks.

“They didn’t really stop. So I heard what I think was probably 10 or 11 shots and then probably two or three minutes later I heard sirens, and then I heard more sirens – and I came out and we are outside of a shooting, right outside my apartment,” Baird said.

Tse was rushed to Stroger Hospital of Cook County, where he was pronounced dead.

Police arrested the suspected gunman at Jackson Boulevard and the Kennedy Expressway. He was being questioned by Area Four detectives late Tuesday, and a weapon was also recovered.

The thing is, Asian Americans overwhelmingly vote Democrat. I feel sad for individual cases like this, but if you want to change, you need a strong swing towards conservativism.

And that's what this guy looked like. A crazy homeless man. We get them even where I live and they scream crazy stuff. Yet I would NEVER slug one in the back of the head. The more I think about this incident, the more I dislike it and the cheering it on

The worst part is that he runs up on him like an absolute coward and punches him from behind THEN continues pounding him and no one bats an eye. Dispicabe human.

If he had confronted him and tried to instigate a fight I wouldn't care too much but even that is dumb as shit because it's always better to talk.

We get car break ins at my hotel and two times in the last months were Asian couples who had thousands of dollars in their car. They carry more cash than they need too, especially the older ones and I think ppl know that and target them when they see them
In Seattle that's fairly common. For whatever reason, asians have always seemed to be a step or two behind everyone else when it comes to dealing with money. Many of the restaurants wouldn't take cards up until they were absolutely forced to. One thing about them asians, no one has a leg up on them when it comes to money, they can match anyone for loving money. There are some absolute tragic stories too, like guys taking their purses and shooting them dead when they fight. We have some real pieces of shit out here.

Also, the asian/black racism definitely goes both ways. Asians may not have a visceral hate for black people but they sure are afraid of them and seem to not trust them.

In my life, I only ever saw one asian really talk shit to black people, it was a bus passenger, she was asian and arguing with the black bus driver, he kicked her off and she said in her best english that n words had no brains. Shockingly, all the black folk on the bus laughed, I didn't, I was raised around black people and I was shocked no one went after her. The bus driver was cool though, he just said, "that's why I'm in here and you're out there!"

Italian Computer Science student working on his PhD at Columbia University, has been knifed "randomly" and been murdered in Harlem.
Sans-titre-2.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/columbia-student-stabbed-death-manhattan/story?id=81537821

Apparently, this brilliant young Italian was working on cutting edge computer science theories and had just arrived at the university.
From other students who knew him:
"Davide was super witty and sharp, you could talk to him for hours about any random subject, amazing pianist, super brilliant guy and could make friends with anyone, it pains me knowing that he is gone and that we've lost such a good person".
"We got an email this morning about the student killed. He was a PHD student working on amazing system on a chip research. Crazy that 2 Columbia students have been murdered in the past 3 years."

"[The arrested male] is a reputed gang member last arrested in 2013 for gang assault. He was released on parole five years later.
He has prior arrests for conspiracy, also in 2014, and assault in 2013. Vincent Pinkney, a Manhattan man, has 11 previous arrests dating back to 2012 for burglary, assaults, and other alleged crimes, according to police sources."

<{clintugh}>

USA joggers at it again. Don't even know where to begin with this freaking story. Just everything is wrong.
1. Top tier young mind from Europe working on things that will literally change humanity getting killed by a totally useless monster that will just continue to hurt society.
2. A perp that has a history of violence and crime, released multiple times by NY legal system. Why the F was he allowed on the streets?
3. Apparently around Columbia University, students (esp female) are followed by such crazy people on daily basis, they complain, nothing is done.

Let's just agree that parts of USA are no longer first world! Shithole all the way!

what can we expect with all the social bullshit these kids are fed, welfare, real racism, lack of fathering and my own pet peeve, the non-stop soundtrack of the thug, that shitty hip hop filling their ears and minds with non-stop fantasies of being a big shot.

My worry now is that these other groups might not put up with the shit the way we do. People from other countries are not going to look at it too kindly when these motherfuckers kill their people. There was one where a chinese student was killed and chinese students were doing some picketing. People are people, if it keeps on like this, other groups will likely retaliate.

American Asians, complain about black street crime.

Proceed to overwhelmingly vote for a party that literally erects statues of black street criminals.

What more can be said? It’s hard to feel sympathy for people that don’t want to save themselves.

American Asians, complain about black street crime.

Proceed to overwhelmingly vote for a party that literally erects statues of black street criminals.

What more can be said? It’s hard to feel sympathy for people that don’t want to save themselves.

do asians vote consistently? I never get the feeling that they do in large numbers but I don't know.

Back