• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Your mind spends more time focused on "being against generalizing on the basis of skin color" than focus on police work and proper management of cities.
Maybe you should have a frank talk with an NYPD police chief and ask him who the perps are, and what the obstacles are.
Might get a pretty redpilling experience.
Spend a day on the streets with NYPD. More educational experience than 4 year social science degree.
So, what you're saying is you didn't read any of my posts and you're just going to keep replying with assumptions and made up shit about me instead of addressing them.

My n=1 every afro american i have met from nova scotia (around 20 or so) is a gang member of north prestons finest. Sadly , i have had to deal with them in not so good interactions.

Something about that area it seems, as most the black folk i know here in st kitts are normal people, only a few are dipshits (like any other group of people).

Any idea why this might be?
Did you read the excerpt of the article I posted, even just the bold bits? It explains it very well.

Did you read the excerpt of the article I posted, even just the bold bits? It explains it very well.

Yes. It didnt address my question as to why they seem to all be gang members of north prestons finest (meth and heroin dealing, human sex trafficking, home invasions). My question has nothing to do with frisk rates or cannabis offences.

That can’t be accurate. The population of black people in NYC has doubled since the 1960s and remained static through much of the 80s and 90s. If black people are predisposed to commit crime as some here claim there is no way that number could decrease while the population increased or stayed the same.

A lot of these numbers come down to average age. America is a much older society now than it was in the 70s and 80s. The discrepancy in crime rates between white non-Hispanic and Hispanic can be accounted for when you look at the age cohorts. Median age for Hispanics is 27, median age for white non-Hispanic is 58!

People over 45 generally don't commit crime, regardless of race.

My n=1 every afro american i have met from nova scotia (around 20 or so) is a gang member of north prestons finest. Sadly , i have had to deal with them in not so good interactions.

Something about that area it seems, as most the black folk i know here in st kitts are normal people, only a few are dipshits (like any other group of people).

Any idea why this might be?

North Preston's Finest is a very well connected and powerful street gang. They have some here in Toronto as well, they move around Canada.

North Preston's Finest is a very well connected and powerful street gang. They have some here in Toronto as well, they move around Canada.

Oh, Im aware. I hate every one of them with a loathesome passion. I didnt find them to be powerful though, or super connected. Hamilton regular goons chase them out often, part of why they ended up in niagara, though their foothold here is half decent.

Oh, Im aware. I hate every one of them with a loathesome passion. I didnt find them to be powerful though, or super connected. Hamilton regular goons chase them out often, part of why they ended up in niagara, though their foothold here is half decent.

Oh they are the scum of the Earth. A gang like them who specialize in human trafficking of women.

I actually got it wrong. That link was just an exit poll.

They actually voted 72% for Biden and 28% for Trump:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

Personally, I can’t fucking stand it when people complain about something, but keep doing the same thing that harms them. In this case, Asian Americans voting for the Democrats.

My general rule in life is “do something about it or shut up and accept it, but just don’t bloody whine about it”.
But if you don't keep voting for Dems and their lax enforcement of laws and strong criminal advocacy, how else are you going to fight against the white supremacy that is at the root of all these Black-on-Asian violent attacks?

"When a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy...the dehumanization of Asian people by U.S. society is driven by white supremacy and not by any Black person who may or may not hate Asians." - written by Jennifer Ho, an Asian-American college professor.

Oh, and I forgot to include this gem from the same brilliant mind:

“Stories of individual harassment and violence perpetrated against Asian Americans by white assailants don’t always get the same attention as the viral videos of Black aggression toward Asians,” she wrote.

Because, you know, the mass shooting of the Asian women by a White guy in Atlanta was so downplayed by the media that I didn't even know such a thing occurred...unless I was tuned into CNN, MSNBC, and all other forms of mainstream media and social media that kept repeating the story for days with the emphasis on Asian hate crimes by White people. But yeah...

“It’s not Black people whom Asian Americans need to fear,” she said last month. “It’s White supremacy.”

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=17517

Yeah, my sympathy goes out the window when Asian-Americans delude themselves into believing such fantasies. No other racial/ethnic group votes so overwhelmingly Democrat. So these consequences are the exact things they vote for.

Last edited:
The response is priceless, "It's not my fault they're all a bunch of criminals."

Would me saying Most white supremacists are white be a problem?

Stop looking for racism everywhere. It kills the soul.

It really, really does. People nowadays are addicted to feeling shit. This immersion in bad news is causing this absolute landslide of mental health problems in the younger generations.

Being sad and depressed is now a virtuous quality. And it's highly, highly religious in how it manifests.

Suffering exists in the world, and therefore I must suffer too. To prove myself virtuous enough for the promised land.

It's the church all over again. A fantastic control mechanism. The powers that be want that control back but religion isn't cool anymore, thankfully. So they need to "get down with the kids" and find something else that invokes the same response and resulting control.

"If black people were the majority Asians would be in trouble."
"Everyone would be in trouble."

I don't have to look for racism everywhere because it's right there.

Maybe they shouldn't be over represented in crime statistics and penitentiary population. It would help. Inb4 institutionalized racism. Kek.

There was a video of a Chinese man being attacked by a gang of black youths in a black neighborhood. They beat him up and robbed him. There was a leftist black poster who said that's what happens when you go into the wrong neighborhood. Lol, in fact I believe it was earlier in this thread.

The truth should never scare you into submission. It should never force you to attack it, to call it racist.

There is a big problem in the black community. And you screaming racism everytime it is discussed does that community no favors.

There was a video of a Chinese man being attacked by a gang of black youths in a black neighborhood. They beat him up and robbed him. There was a leftist black poster who said that's what happens when you go into the wrong neighborhood. Lol, in fact I believe it was earlier in this thread.

The truth should never scare you into submission. It should never force you to attack it, to call it racist.

There is a big problem in the black community. And you screaming racism everytime it is discussed does that community no favors.
But that's not what I am doing, is it?

I always hate these arguments because it assumes the entire demographic voted a certain way, if 70% vote DNC then the other 30% are just invisibilized and no longer matter?

I get this shit being from California all the time. Don't blame me for the other dumb fucks in the state, I'm not in favor of the politics here I just happened to be born/raised here.

Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. Direct your anger where it is warranted (I.e. the dumb fucks in your state).

But that's not what I am doing, is it?

You are excusing the behavior of a group by screaming racism when the behavior is brought up. You are hurting the people you are thinking you are helping.

Most school shooters are white males
Most gang shooters are black males

2 facts, neither is racist. So instead of excusing one or the other and attacking those facts, maybe try to come up with solutions to minimizing the violence.

Screaming racism is just so God damn lazy at this point.

Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. Direct your anger where it is warranted (I.e. the dumb fucks in your state).
Oh, I do. I just disagree with that message. Its like another country saying "You can't complain because you voted in Biden"

So to you, like most others around here, context and nuance have no role, just black people are naturally more criminal than others and would lord that over everyone were they in charge because that's just what "those people would do", am I right? So, you deem an entire group of people to be inferior members of society because they have a different skin color than you without regard to circumstances or history and that's not racist? Really?

Here's some context for ya,

Black people in Halifax 6 times more likely to be street checked than whites
street-checks.jpg

The 180-page report also found the practice of street checks has a disproportionate and negative impact on the African Nova Scotia community, contributing to the criminalization of black youth.

Wortley reported that black community members interviewed for the study said they are afraid of police, they feel targeted by police, and they are treated rudely and aggressively. They also said police treatment of black people has not improved significantly in the past 20 years.

Blacks more likely to be charged
Wortley was hired by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission in 2017 after a report from Halifax RCMP in January of that year found that in the first 10 months of 2016, 41 per cent of 1,246 street checks involved black Nova Scotians.

Halifax Regional Police figures showed that of the roughly 37,000 people checked between 2005 and 2016, almost 4,100 were black — about 11 per cent of checks — despite making up only 3.59 per cent of the city's population, according to the 2011 census.

In what Wortley described as a "difficult statistic," the report showed that 30 per cent of Halifax's black male population had been charged with a crime, as opposed with 6.8 per cent of the white male population, over that period.

Wortley said this likely means black people are more likely to be charged for the same behaviour than white people. The charge rate for black males with cannabis offences was four times higher than for white males, even though there's no evidence that black people use more cannabis than white people.

We're not talking about something that happened decades ago--this was very recent. So, there's your argument. Make of it what you will.

Why did it change so much in 2016?

Considering this article from 2016.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...-community-diversity-ethnicity-race-1.3679001

CBC News survey found Halifax Regional Police the only force to match or surpass city's racial diversity

Halifax Regional Police has more diversity among its officers relative to population than any other city in Canada.

A CBC News investigation compared the numbers of Aboriginal and visible minority officers in 22 urban centres across Canada.

So what changed In 2016 to drastically change the rates from 11%. For the prior 11 years. to 41% at the start of 2016.

Oh.. I think I might have found it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/exk...ent-murders-reveals-citys-ugly-racist-history

( standard opinion piece, young black men killed each other and its the fault of racism ..You'll enjoy it )

There seems to have been a spate of young black men killed by other young black men , 3 in one week. Is it a wonder that in such a small population the police might begin to focus on a specific group that is both the victims and the perpetrators of the crimes?

When you have 3 men shot in a week in a population of less than half a million... is it that surprising to see such a spike of policing ?? It's not even 630 searches btw.... in 10 months..... 63...a month... it's a impressive % tho.....

You look it at from the view point of clear racism.. I differ. If there was a spate of young men being murdered at a high rate here. And the people who were victims and perpetrators look like me ?. I'd want the cops to search every bloody young man who looks like me. I wouldn't consider it a attack.

3 murders in a week ... and the small towns figures in % changed in the immediate aftermath seems much more likely than.. racism everywhere doesn't it?

Let's see if context and nuance really matters to you. Because there's a bloody lot of context and nuance that's missing to your article on cops searching more people in one particular year than prior and after ... than it = racism.

Last edited:
Oh, I do. I just disagree with that message. Its like another country saying "You can't complain because you voted in Biden"

Point taken.

I was, perhaps, too absolute in my post.

But, yeah, change isn’t going to happen until the vast majority of Asian Americans wake up and do something about it. They could, in the very least, start by changing their voting habits.

Why did it change so much in 2016?

Considering this article from 2016.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...-community-diversity-ethnicity-race-1.3679001

CBC News survey found Halifax Regional Police the only force to match or surpass city's racial diversity

Halifax Regional Police has more diversity among its officers relative to population than any other city in Canada.

A CBC News investigation compared the numbers of Aboriginal and visible minority officers in 22 urban centres across Canada.

So what changed In 2016 to drastically change the rates from 11%. For the prior 11 years. to 41% at the start of 2016.

Oh.. I think I might have found it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/exk...ent-murders-reveals-citys-ugly-racist-history

( standard opinion piece, young black men killed each other and its the fault of racism ..You'll enjoy it )

There seems to have been a spate of young black men killed by other young black men , 3 in one week. Is it a wonder that in such a small population the police might begin to focus on a specific group that is both the victims and the perpetrators of the crimes?

When you have 3 men shot in a week in a population of less than half a million... is it that surprising to see such a spike of policing ?? It's not even 630 searches btw.... in 10 months..... 63...a month... it's a impressive % tho.....

You look it at from the view point of clear racism.. I differ. If there was a spate of young men being murdered at a high rate here. And the people who were victims and perpetrators look like me ?. I'd want the cops to search every bloody young man who looks like me. I wouldn't consider it a attack.

3 murders in a week ... and the small towns figures in % changed in the immediate aftermath seems much more likely than.. racism everywhere doesn't it?

Let's see if context and nuance really matters to you. Because there's a bloody lot of context and nuance that's missing to your article on cops searching more people in one particular year than prior and after ... than it = racism.
Funny how none of that contradicts anything I said, but good try, young man.

Back