International The US has killed head of Al-Qaeda Ayman al-Zawahri in a military operation

So the CIA knew for months this guy was living a couple blocks away from our embassy with a high level taliban aide. Wonder why they decided to pull the trigger now.

You have got to be kidding me if you believe this. Soleimani is a big enough name and the AQAP chief who’s name I didn’t even know before this is big enough but al-Zawahiri isn’t?

The article could state that Trump didn't kill him because he couldn't pronounce his name or Trump didn't kill him because he hadn't had his filet o fish yet that morning and these guys would still believe it.

They are so easily fooled by propaganda, it's insane.

So the CIA knew for months this guy was living a couple blocks away from our embassy with a high level taliban aide. Wonder why they decided to pull the trigger now.

Authorization from the president who wanted to ensure no civilian casualties, which you blamed him for the last time. And there were none.

I know you're searching long and hard to find a reason to complain, but you're really struggling with this one.

Gotta maintain the illusion of competence.

You have got to be kidding me if you believe this. Soleimani is a big enough name and the AQAP chief who’s name I didn’t even know before this is big enough but al-Zawahiri isn’t?

Is that out of the realm of possibility for him?

<TheWire1>

By all means, Feel free to believe we left nothing in Afghanistan for the taliban.

This is pretty fascinating. Do you guys not feel any like unease in the pit of your stomach when you say stuff you know is false and then misrepresent what other people are saying?

Seems like we can learn a lot about how people commit atrocities by studying you guys.

I’m not surprised you would fall for that.

And it's no surprise that you think that Trump wouldn't pull the trigger because he didn't rate high enough on his popularity scale.

This is pretty fascinating. Do you guys not feel any like unease in the pit of your stomach when you say stuff you know is false and then misrepresent what other people are saying?

Seems like we can learn a lot about how people commit atrocities by studying you guys.
Did we leave nothing?

Did we leave nothing?

The claim was that we left $80B of equipment ("killing gear"). Both of you posted links showing that that number is way, way off. Rather than just saying GOP propaganda was false by a huge margin, you're pretending that MB was saying the number is zero. And now apparently that I am (???).

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. You feel OK lying and then misrepresenting what other human beings think? No conscience at all?

Back