International The US has killed head of Al-Qaeda Ayman al-Zawahri in a military operation

Trump did it with Baghdadi
The US was trying to get Baghdadi ever since ISIS became an issue, because the US and allies were fighting ISIS. When the chance came to get Baghdadi the US took it.

He was hiding.
Now that the Taleban runs Afghanistan, he felt safe enough to stand out in a balcony.
It isn’t even a given he was in Afghanistan. I doubt he was in Afghanistan during most of our occupation. The conspiracy theorists already forgot that Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan.

It isn’t even a given he was in Afghanistan. I doubt he was in Afghanistan during most of our occupation. The conspiracy theorists already forgot that Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan.
I didn't mean to imply he was in Afghanistan, just that he came to Kabul after the Taleban took over. In all likelihood he was hiding out in Pakistan's tribal areas or Balochistan.

Yes they all just magically tend to die at convenient times. Bin Laden, Baghdadi, zawahiri. our man here had 2 failed covid tests. He needed this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/12/barack-obama-memoir-joe-biden-bin-laden-raid

SUS
Mid-Terms are every 4 years, so too Presidential elections. Mid-Terms take place 2 years after a presidential election. So every 2 years there is a Presidential or MidTerm election.

Bin Laden was taken out in 2011 , a year that had no Mid-Terms or Presidential election. Baghdadi was killed in 2019, another year with no Mid-Terms or Presidential election.

***BREAKING UPDATE***

Likely was a sheep farmer, father of 10. Darth Brandon strikes again, just like the drone strike on those going to a wedding.

Not sure if same guy, but good job Biden! Search function not working, so went to google

***BREAKING UPDATE***

Likely was a sheep farmer, father of 10. Darth Brandon strikes again, just like the drone strike on those going to a wedding.

Not sure if same guy, but good job Biden! Search function not working, so went to google

poor man. caught in power games of ruthless people.

Back