The topless parade. Pride or Shame?

Obviously trying to mind control those that have a weakness for the boobs. :icon_chee

You keep speaking about this as though it's a petty and insignificant thing. What is the basis for that opinion?

Well, I doubt this would come up as a problem in any less developed country. You don't have the energy to spend on things like this when you're struggling to get good job which will allow you to live a decent life. It's insignificant compared to problems most of the world faces on daily basis.

It's almost as if sometimes our personal freedoms are violated for the better of society.

No way. Taboos and any other sort of limiting behavior serve no purpose and should be abolished in the name of liberation and freedom

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Obviously trying to mind control those that have a weakness for the boobs. :icon_chee

giphy.gif

Well, I doubt this would come up as a problem in any less developed country. You don't have the energy to spend on things like this when you're struggling to get good job which will allow you to live a decent life. It's insignificant compared to problems most of the world faces on daily basis.

Uhhh... yeah, true? There are some problems you're less concerned with when you aren't able to eat. If we hadn't met a certain level of quality of life none of us would be on Sherdog talking about our political opinions either. Is that really what you're asking here? Are these women able to meet their hierarchy of basic needs? If so, I would say the answer is obviously yes. I still don't see why that's relevant to anything though.

Sometimes I want to dry my sweaty nuts off in the sun, but I can't just whip 'em out either. Such an injustice! God help me if I don't realise that I'm in the vacinity of an Elementary school too. Double injustice. To hell with your kids and their sensibilities, my nuts are sweaty.

-why compare women's chest and nipples to a nutsack when you can compare it to something both sexes actual possess, like say chests and nipples?

-testicles are a sex organ. They contain sperm which is released during sex acts. Prove to me that breasts are for sex.

-if showing nipples is the same as showing your nuts then why are men allowed to pubically show nipples and not nuts?

-did you have children suck on your nuts? Do kids need to suck on your nuts for nourishment throughout the day? Do you see how they are nothing alike as organs?

-if kids are allowed to put a tit in there mouth for food what's the big deal if they see some?

Failed comparison; women aren't fighting to expose their vaginas.

And I'm not fighting to expose the erect shaft of my ****. Just my non-sexualized ball sack. What's the big deal?

-why compare women's chest and nipples to a nutsack when you can compare it to something both sexes actual possess, like say chests and nipples?

Are male breasts and female breasts really the same though?

Uhhh... yeah, true? There are some problems you're less concerned with when you aren't able to eat. If we hadn't met a certain level of quality of life none of us would be on Sherdog talking about our political opinions either. Is that really what you're asking here? Are these women able to meet their hierarchy of basic needs? If so, I would say the answer is obviously yes. I still don't see why that's relevant to anything though.

I'm saying life must be pretty amazing in USA if things like this come up as a problem. It's just interesting to me.

Nice try, but men do not possess female breasts. Post all the fat asses you want, and it still won't make it true.

-if kids are allowed to put a tit in there mouth for food what's the big deal if they see some?

Infants put tits in their mouth. If you're breast feeding your six year-old, most of society thinks you're fucked up.

Nice try, but men do not possess female breasts. Post all the fat asses you want, and it still won't make it true.

Infants put tits in their mouth. If you're breast feeding your six year-old, most of society thinks you're fucked up.

So spell out for me the major differences between women's chest and men's that make it neasecary have laws making it legal for men to bare in public and criminal for women.

One set can contain milk and the other can't?

Are male breasts and female breasts really the same though?

First thing that comes on google

http://www.iamnotthebabysitter.com/what-is-the-difference-between-female-and-male-breasts/

“Even though men’s interest in breasts may increase where women are clothed, the interpretation that men in nude cultures do not find breasts erotic is erroneous. Based on numerous interviews I conducted with the Hadza [ethnic group located in north-central Tanzania around the central Rift Valley], men find breasts erotic, even though women usually do not cover their breasts. They fondle breasts during intercourse […]Such fondling is reported in numerous other nude cultures (Ford and Beach 1951). The contention that eroticism only occurs where breasts are covered would imply that men do not find vaginas erotic in completely nude cultures, and that there are no sexual signals among other species.” – Frank Marlow

Then there's this

http://www.livescience.com/23500-why-men-love-breasts.html

When a sexual partner touches, massages or nibbles a woman's breasts, Young said, this triggers the release of oxytocin in the woman's brain, just like what happens when a baby nurses. But in this context, the oxytocin focuses the woman's attention on her sexual partner, strengthening her desire to bond with this person.

In other words, men can make themselves more desirable by stimulating a woman's breasts during foreplay and sex. Evolution has, in a sense, made men want to do this.

I'm saying life must be pretty amazing in USA if things like this come up as a problem. It's just interesting to me.

I really have no idea what you're talking about. Do you live in some third world country where you struggle to find food to eat or clean water to drink? Things aren't "amazing" here, but we still care about stuff. Are you saying we shouldn't care about anything until things are "amazing in USA"? I'm genuinely perplexed by your whole entire song and dance here.

I really have no idea what you're talking about. Do you live in some third world country where you struggle to find food to eat or clean water to drink? Things aren't "amazing" here, but we still care about stuff. Are you saying we shouldn't care about anything until things are "amazing in USA"? I'm genuinely perplexed by your whole entire song and dance here.

In comparison to the rest of the world? Really?

It starts to appear that the ideological sledgehammer of 'equal' 'same' is swinging around trying to smash things with no real forethought behind it. Usually by youth fresh out of their Marxist based class too.

Back