The topless parade. Pride or Shame?

IF they want to parade their breasts, then let them, however if women truly began going out to pools, beaches, etc. topless, then i guarantee the number of sexual harassment charges will increase rapidly. Female breasts are sexualized. they have been, and they will remain that way.

You could use this same logic to argue that women should be wearing Burkas in Saudi Arabia.

Any music of Mozart's day was a joke compared to Mozart, too. And I see brilliant musicians everywhere. None of them are terribly well-known, but they're around.

I never said there aren't good musicians today because there are. It's just that none of them will reach the levels of Mozzart or Beethoven for a variety of reasons, the one I listed being one of them.

God, nothing blows up my Sherdog inbox more than when I start saying women should be allowed to do what they want with their bodies.

Sure if its legal but that doesn't mean you cant have a legal (but undesired by them) reaction.

If a bunch of guys want to stand around and watch the hooters on parade they can bitch about it but I would find their bitching funny.

Nothing wrong with skin. People should be able to walk around naked if they wish. Bunch of prudes in this country afraid of some imaginary hellfire.

I never said there aren't good musicians today because there are. It's just that none of them will reach the levels of Mozzart or Beethoven for a variety of reasons, the one I listed being one of them.

That's just something we'll have to agree to disagree on. I think Tom Waits is one of the greatest artists who's ever lived, for example.

I don't understand the march. Isn't it already legal to topless in NY? What's the march for?

It's that fucking Napster's fault.

Lars-Ulrich-300.jpg

The question I have is if women's breasts aren't sexual in any way then why do they grow and the nipple become erect when women are aroused?

Male nipples do the same thing. On top of that, a lot of guys have sensitive nipples and any stimulation goes straight to their balls/dick.

It's funny to me how many men have 0 knowledge of their own erogenous zones except their dick.

I am sure they won't mind if anyone takes out their wiener, then beats it mercilessly in the street. Or, at least, play some pocket pool in an obvious fashion.

Now this is a feminist movement I can get behind!

Definitely should be legal, especially in the case of breastfeeding.

I am sure they won't mind if anyone takes out their wiener, then beats it mercilessly in the street. Or, at least, play some pocket pool in an obvious fashion.

No. The goal is to make males feel shame about having an arousal response at the sight of a woman's bare chest. Given that breasts are not sexual objects it's evidence of the innate disordered and deviant nature of the male mind. Getting turned on at the sight of a woman's naked breast is basically like getting turned on at the sight of a desk lamp. It's very screwed up.

Men are emotionally and mentally damaged, for the most part. They need to own their brokenness. The first step to healing is an acknowledgment that we're sick. Women marching through the streets with their titties out can help us recognize that fact. They want to help men become healthy and whole.

Topless parades. Yuck have they no class?

Can someone tell me where they all are so I can avoid them? So disgusting.

Please include exact date and time so I can make sure to steer clear.

Now this is a feminist movement I can get behind!

You get a better view if you are in front of it

And remember, these girls are not to be objectified. It's all about increasing respectability.

They are going topless because they don't want people thinking about their breasts.

Back